Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
This game would be unplayable if I couldn't ignore the gold spammers and tribble movie title lovers (I really don't get that one) in zone and yes sometimes even pming me out of the blue. I even notice that the people I ignore in chat also get ignored on these forums. So, just for my own edification, why the deluxe work on the chat engine and so little on things like the exchange?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Well you can blame the ban on wow in china for the gold farmers and for the tribbles blame for the lack of content and no endgame
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
This game would be unplayable if I couldn't ignore the gold spammers and tribble movie title lovers (I really don't get that one) in zone and yes sometimes even pming me out of the blue. I even notice that the people I ignore in chat also get ignored on these forums. So, just for my own edification, why the deluxe work on the chat engine and so little on things like the exchange?
Just touching on your subject, minus end question: If forum handles weren't tied to in-game accounts, I wonder if we'd still have this many gold spammers in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 04:56 AM
i would just like to say.....

day of the tribbles.

runs away.......