Lt. Commander
Im commander 8 now and i have no more episode missions, i can only do deep encounters, patrols, defend, fleet actions, or visit systems which most of ones i go to when i get there doesnt pop up saying enter system.

Where are the episode missions? Is it a bug theres none left for me, Is there a distinct decline in ep missions when you reach commander level and there now rare?

I only fancy the episode missions i hate repeating myself so patrols, deep space encounters, kill 5 sets of enemies types, scan 5 thing types. I just dont like doing em anymore so episode missions only now.

Please help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 02:27 AM
The episode missions are by level as well as finishing the previous ones. I do one of each patrol, explore, etc. and I've still got plenty of missions at Capt 9 at the moment (all the way thru commnader). If you are only doing the single type, then you're going to hit the point you are at where you are too low level to be offer the next episode missions in the chain and therefore have nowhere to go w/o doing the other kind. Its not exact, but a typical mission nets from 1/3 to 1/2 a level and you normally get maybe one new episode mission when you level. Obviously you'll fall behind in levels if you only do the one type. I'm not a huge fan of the defend myself, but usually the partol and explore missions are short and reasonably interesting. Good luck!

Wuff