Lt. Commander
# 1 Broken wrists
02-27-2010, 03:23 PM
No, not mine.
I've noticed in ground-play, when my pistol-armed away team is walking in 'aim mode', their left hands appear to have broken wrists. Could you programmer's do something about that?
Cheers.
This is a great game btw, I LOVE IT!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherune
Could you programmer's do something about that?
Yeah they could. They're coming to break your wrists so you won't bother them anymore. :p

Actually I have noticed the same problem. I would like it to see this fixed as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Yes, several weapons have strange arm animations, upside down arms, missing arms. Different ranks of the same type of weapon have different animations, like the dual disruptor mark I your left arm will be stuck at your side twisted while the mark II version doesn't. Several NPC's have this issue too, the cardies with their rifle they hold, their arm is bent far past what is normal. Hands not on the actual trigger but stretched way past down the barrel, dislocated arm. Same goes for item looting, your arm goes through your chest if your holding a rifle. Crouching with a phaser pistol you don't have a left arm when you go to palm strike while crouching. It goes on and on.

Low priority of course, but I think cryptic needs comb over all the weapon animations and clean them up and fix them.