Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingons that dont use sheilds
02-27-2010, 04:23 PM
today i play two games against a pre made klingon team , both match's they just fly full impulse no cloack or shields . match was over in about 3 minutes

I told them to stop doing it or i would report them. they said they put shields back on , so i didnt bother to report them, a couple of matches later the same team with shields this time. but not cloackin and going full impulse at our fed grp game was over in 5 mins

i am not going to name and shame , but i would like to know what Cyrptic are going to do too players who continue to play like this ,it ruins the game for me and im sure other people feel the same way

its bad enuf when i que up solo , 5 klingons killing feds as we enter the pvp arena , if feds join early the klinks just cloak up n wait for other team members to join. please add a 2 minute time delay before matches start . i cant see myself playing next month if this continues ,

Rant over
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulski
today i play two games against a pre made klingon team , both match's they just fly full impulse no cloack or shields . match was over in about 3 minutes

I told them to stop doing it or i would report them. they said they put shields back on , so i didnt bother to report them, a couple of matches later the same team with shields this time. but not cloackin and going full impulse at our fed grp game was over in 5 mins

i am not going to name and shame , but i would like to know what Cyrptic are going to do too players who continue to play like this ,it ruins the game for me and im sure other people feel the same way

its bad enuf when i que up solo , 5 klingons killing feds as we enter the pvp arena , if feds join early the klinks just cloak up n wait for other team members to join. please add a 2 minute time delay before matches start . i cant see myself playing next month if this continues ,

Rant over
March 3rd will be a new holiday for me, they day the "One-Monthers" leave STO. I would imagine that the 3rd of every month will see fewer morons and increasingly good play. Only 4 more days!!

Yours in "Remember the 3rd of March!" Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
March 3rd will be a new holiday for me, they day the "One-Monthers" leave STO. I would imagine that the 3rd of every month will see fewer morons and increasingly good play. Only 4 more days!!

Yours in "Remember the 3rd of March!" Plasma,
Star*Dagger
not sure who ur calling a Moron here , i hope its not me for making a valid complaint about cheaters
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Despite being somebody who actually fought his way after the nerf from 6 to 45, I can fully understand why there are klingons who are so utterly bored with the needless extension of the grind that Cryptic forced on them that they sometimes just want to get it over with.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
but we also need new players, too, to keep the game alive.

and no, Mulski, i dont think he meant you were a moron. but god only knows, in pvp in any game, there will be plenty to go around.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triare
Despite being somebody who actually fought his way after the nerf from 6 to 45, I can fully understand why there are klingons who are so utterly bored with the needless extension of the grind that Cryptic forced on them that they sometimes just want to get it over with.
my alt klingon is 28 now , couple of hour each day , i dont see any need to CHEAT , whats the rush???
i play too win not too lvl up faster, if they r bored do some pve missions for the day , u say NERF , it was needed lol lvling up too 45 in 2 days playtime or less is stupid in any MMO :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
my alt klingon is 28 now , couple of hour each day , i dont see any need to CHEAT , whats the rush???
i play too win not too lvl up faster, if they r bored do some pve missions for the day , u say NERF , it was needed lol lvling up too 45 in 2 days playtime or less is stupid in any MMO :p
What PvE missions?

You do know that there are exactly 4 PvE missions total, depending on your level?

Kahless Mk I "Attack of the Klingons"

Kahless Mk II "The Romulans Decloaked"

Kahless Mk III "Might as well use the Cardassians this time"

and

Kahless Mk IV "We have to use the Borg somewhere"

These get stale as well.

The problem is that if you really like the Klingon side there is nothing, absolutely nothing, to keep you playing other than PvP. Considering the huge amount of variety in the maps, it does lose it's appeal quickly.

I am sure you will tell people to play federation and, guess what, that is what people do once they reach level 45 as a klingon. This is the reason why so many federation are crying that they complete their daily pvp mission in less than 3 hours, the queue is simply so long.

As for the rush: when you log onto your Klingon tomorrow there will still not be anything new for you to do. What you did yesterday is what you will be doing tomorrow. I simply think people are trying to escape that, though they will be disappointed when they get to the next tier and it is all the same.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triare
What PvE missions?

You do know that there are exactly 4 PvE missions total, depending on your level?

Kahless Mk I "Attack of the Klingons"

Kahless Mk II "The Romulans Decloaked"

Kahless Mk III "Might as well use the Cardassians this time"

and

Kahless Mk IV "We have to use the Borg somewhere"

These get stale as well.

The problem is that if you really like the Klingon side there is nothing, absolutely nothing, to keep you playing other than PvP. Considering the huge amount of variety in the maps, it does lose it's appeal quickly.

I am sure you will tell people to play federation and, guess what, that is what people do once they reach level 45 as a klingon. This is the reason why so many federation are crying that they complete their daily pvp mission in less than 3 hours, the queue is simply so long.

As for the rush: when you log onto your Klingon tomorrow there will still not be anything new for you to do. What you did yesterday is what you will be doing tomorrow. I simply think people are trying to escape that, though they will be disappointed when they get to the next tier and it is all the same.
well why not make fed chars too, so when ur bored of pvp , u can doo loads of pve , i understand the lack of klingon content , but still this does not give people the rite too cheat
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:

Rant over
Well when you have missions encouraging people to die often and get xp for it When there is absolutely nothing but pvp for Klingons what do you expect. Take the victory and move on. If you want the queues on the fed side to be shorter, encourage more people to "Play a Klingon if they are bored." The game was rushed out the door, fixes will come but at what pace? Complaining publicly on the forum gives more people the same idea.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerb
Well when you have missions encouraging people to die often and get xp for it When there is absolutely nothing but pvp for Klingons what do you expect. Take the victory and move on. If you want the queues on the fed side to be shorter, encourage more people to "Play a Klingon if they are bored." The game was rushed out the door, fixes will come but at what pace? Complaining publicly on the forum gives more people the same idea.

this make me sad too see soo many people who dont care if people cheat too gain faaster lvl's. bored or not it should not be done , if people get the same idea , its down to cryptic too make the rite changes fast or just simply delete the characters they r cheating on , u can roll off all the excuses in the world about why they r doing it , i dont care its cheating, and it should be made public soo people can spot the cheaters and report them