Lt. Commander
This mission description needs to be improved.

Currently is says (and I'm paraphrasing) to use the PVP queues or travel to the neutral zone and participate in a Hostile Takeover or Border Skirmish.

I was already in Eta Eridani so assumed that was the Neutral Zone because it's where I completed a couple of other PVP maps. I checked the system list and could not find any Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes. So I checked the galaxy map to double check the location of the Neutral Zone. It is not there. I checked the PVP queues. No sign of Hostile Takeover or Border Skirmish. I had to check the forums to find out where to do these missions.

To be fixed:
1) Explain where to find Neutral Zone. Add it to the galaxy map.
2) Add "Hostile Takeover" and "Border Skirmish" to the systems where they can be completed, like Space Hostile Engagements.
3) Add "Hostile Takeover" and "Border Skirmish" to the PVP queues where you can participate in them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
ahh.... it would have been helpful if you had included a pointer to the answers to those questions for anyone doing a search on just your problem... I still don't know where the neutral zone is and where to find the hostile takeovers and border skirmishes...

i guess I'll keep looking... maybe I'll be lucky enough to find what you found...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuidamBrujah View Post
ahh.... it would have been helpful if you had included a pointer to the answers to those questions for anyone doing a search on just your problem... I still don't know where the neutral zone is and where to find the hostile takeovers and border skirmishes...

i guess I'll keep looking... maybe I'll be lucky enough to find what you found...
Haha...good point.

Try this thread.