Lt. Commander
# 1 AFKer in PvP matches.
02-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Cryptic,

Do something about this guy tarkh@darksun3452 who joins pvp matches just to die once and then AFK the rest of the match.

It's annoying as hell to be man down every match because some selfish jerk thinks that he'll be cool at level 45 but that the game itself isn't actually fun enough to be worth playing.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Your post is probably against forum rules. You would be better served reporting him to a gm.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 08:30 PM
hell, i go afk in Kerrat.

reason being? the damn things still bugged. reason why i didnt do it when the mission when i got it the first time.

now it's a daily, and you're always outnumbered cuz there's just a larger number of Fed players than Klingons. so you get griefers out there jsut spawcamping you.

reason being? there's still only one respawn point.

there's just so much wrong with this game, and the lack of content......it's just not really fun anymore. end game progression is a ****ing joke, you do the same stupid **** that was bugged at lower levels and you're outnumbered.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 08:33 PM
I've reported in game also, of course.

If the forum mods are as efficient as the in game GMs policing griefers like this AFKer, then I'm perfectly safe.