Lt. Commander
# 1 The C-Store
03-02-2010, 11:05 AM
When will more things be added to the C-Store? What will they be? New Species? More Uniform Types? Other stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxa00 View Post
When will more things be added to the C-Store? What will they be? New Species? More Uniform Types? Other stuff?
Yeh, What he said! Quit hiding the goodies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 11:08 AM
One of the devs said the other day that they are working on adding more stuff to the C-Store soon. Sounds like additional character slots and respecs are on the list. I'd imagine new races will show up soon, and if we're lucky, maybe some new playable factions in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Personally I'd also like more special edition type ships. Why not an Excelsior or Excelsior Refit class? Or Oberth class?

Or new custom bridge officers, where you get to build your custom XO "Number One" from the ground up like you do with your playable characters, set the race, appearance, uniform, background AND get to choose from the entire skills catalog which ground and space skills they have for all 5 ranks they can hold? And make the XO special with the abiltiy to use a kit or something like that the normal bridge officers cant do.

I'm not interested in extra slots right now. I'm still not even a Captain yet. Until I hit the level cap and have my tier 5 ship I dont think i'll be working on a second character, so why do I need more slots?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Where is the link for dollars to c-point conversion?

I hope the pre-order stuff comes out eventually on there, I'd like to have the TOS uniforms at less than buying a collector's edition.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Not sure what they could put in at the moment the need to concentrate on getting a few things right before more add ons should be put in but some new ships and races would be nice.

They could also do with finishing the Klingon side of things first
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 11:29 AM
$6.95 for 500. More information in My Account, you can buy more but the most you can spend right now is 320.

I hope somethings will be give via monthly updates and not through the stores.

Things I am ok to pay for:

- Uniforms (TOS uniforms, I want, not $50 want though )
- Character Slots (I plan to buy some if reasonably priced)
- Races
- Ships (as long a only cosmetically different from existing ships)
- Ship storage slots
- Bank Storage slots
- Name, Race and Gender Changes
All things purchased should be locked to account.

Things I am not ok with Cryptic Selling:
- Credits, or any other item used to by things
- High end equipment, no problem with Uncommon level items
- Experience, count or bonuses
- More performance slots.
- Weapon Colorization (only because it was already in game and removed)
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Playable Borg! I really hope this gets added. Yeah, I know the lifers got it for plunking down their money first, but they also got a significant discount. 1000 cpoints would be reasonable. Hell, I'll gladly trade my Enterprise for that. Any takers? Authentic Enterprise for Playable Borg?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxa00 View Post
I heard a rumor that caitians are coming in about a month or so.
Likely to the C store.
Hope you saved some Cryptic Points.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah I keep checking c store as well to see if anything new has been added. I'd like more hair options, clothing, ships, and maybe a ship retrofit or something that allows me to convert my t2 constitution to t3 stats.

So far Klingon and Ferengi have not been enough of an enticement, but perhaps if they added some racial specific items like a sash for klingons or maybe when your Ferengi was idle he would spout of rules of acquisition. There has to be a hook.