Anyone else having a problem with not recieving the new power at Admiral rank 1? just checked mine including taking out my boff's to see if move was there but nope still got same moves as from before and no new one
I know it says you have gotten a "new" skill, but that text is misleading as you dont always get a new one.
In all likelihood you have not gotten any new skills, but rather had one of your old ones upgraded.
Like if one skill was rank I before, it will now be rank II
Well now thats news to me.
I just seem to remember getting notifications when my skills ranked up as well as when I got new ones.
It could just as well me my memory being wrong as I have been RA 5 for some time.
The Admiral/General Skill is passive and you won't know you have it.
That is untill your hull drops below 50% and a Starship comes to your aid. It is only a chance to appear but It looks to be around 20% to 30% chance at an early guess. The ability is called Fleet Support.