Lt. Commander
# 31
02-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
Pm'ed to you. I am not gonna post it on the forums--why give the hater fanbbois any ammunition against me.
You tease, what about the rest of us :-(
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
That's what I would have done.

If it's not on Neogaf, it's not gaming news. This is a non-event that a minority of idiots have got themselves worked up into a nerdrage about.

EDIT: And it's not on Kotaku, Joystiq, IGN, Eurogamer...
People have been saying that since OB. Everyone complaining is a minority of spoiled trolls. Then came the onslaught of negative reviews.. and it's because they weren't paid off..

Then Atari/Cryptic just keeps making bad decision after bad decision to the point where some of this forums biggest "fanboys" have edged closer to the "hater" camp.

It's just been one thing after another with this company, and they are showing no signs of slowing.

ALL.OVER.THE.INTERNET... This game is being ridiculed and mocked, and Cryptic/Atari's name is pretty much mud at this point.

Based on my observations, I'd say that YOU are probably in the minority, if anything.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
That's what I would have done.

If it's not on Neogaf, it's not gaming news. This is a non-event that a minority of idiots have got themselves worked up into a nerdrage about.

EDIT: And it's not on Kotaku, Joystiq, IGN, Eurogamer...
It may not be on those sites .. yet.

Its hit the wiki , mmorpg, tentonhammer, alot of other mmo forums, youtube, like I said though, it depends on what you mean by small.

And maby not this topic itself but STO has bad publicity on every major gameing site... including the ones you listed.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
People have been saying that since OB. Everyone complaining is a minority of spoiled trolls. Then came the onslaught of negative reviews.. and it's because they weren't paid off..

Then Atari/Cryptic just keeps making bad decision after bad decision to the point where some of this forums biggest "fanboys" have edged closer to the "hater" camp.

It's just been one thing after another with this company, and they are showing no signs of slowing.

ALL.OVER.THE.INTERNET... This game is being ridiculed and mocked, and Cryptic/Atari's name is pretty much mud at this point.

Based on my observations, I'd say that YOU are probably in the minority, if anything.
You've been remarkably neutral until this post. The 'WTH did you do to ST' group must really be gaining traction...
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Ah I've seen that one. Someone else had linked it before. Thanks anyway

It's the one that starts with the CGI trailer and very similar (if not identical) to the TV ad, and talks about how about 2 seconds of that footage is in game and then quotes the TTH story about 90Daygate for those of view that haven't seen it.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Wow. I dont go there...but still.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabasquaia View Post
You've been remarkably neutral until this post. The 'WTH did you do to ST' group must really be gaining traction...
It's just that I can't stand someone being so dismissive. The guy has no real point to make except to say STFU.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-28-2010, 01:07 PM
FYI that Atari post was from 02-25-2010, 07:31 PM, last Thursday...
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
Yeah, and then they ban them :p
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighscott
FYI that Atari post was from 02-25-2010, 07:31 PM, last Thursday...
hmm.... maybe they know it was going to happen. most likely not, but maybe.