Lt. Commander
# 51
02-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
You mean the wiki that people here edited? Youtube that people here uploaded to? A few other small-fry sites that have readerships that barely break out of the hundreds?

"All over the internet" is ******** when the biggest, most comprehensive gaming sites have barely batted an eyelid over this non-issue. Even in the comments of that TenTonHammer one of the first comments to the news article is:

Here's an admission: I'm a bit of a geek. I spend a fair amount of time with the whole "gaming community" stuff. I moderate a gaming forum with over seven million accounts, I'm even a character in a fairly popular PC game. Internet ePeen comparison aside, this isn't news. This hasn't hit "the internet". Come back when something like Kotaku - which eats consumer outrage stories up - bothers with it.
Fair enough.. I will come back when Kotaki stories up.

For the record .. i do not condone the wiki being changed.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-28-2010, 01:15 PM
In before the Godwin.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
I will Pm it to you and harley when the mail server is back up--sorry about that great i could have sworn i clicked on harleys name.
Yeah I got it and sent you a reply. I summed it up a few posts up for those that haven't seen it.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
well if youre gonna ignore it, what are you doing here again? Go play the game. You dont wanna read this stuff anyways
Doing this between PvP rounds.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Doing this between PvP rounds.
Oooh... that is a long wait.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-28-2010, 01:22 PM
lol they are trying to protect the sheep from hearing the truth.

@The guy saying this is just a small group clearly you dont understand how big this has become. If it was just a small group they would have been banned already but the truth is this is a large portion of their customers and if they ban them all its likly their subscriber base will drop to double digit number with the quickness.
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Heh, nah at T3 it's fairly swift runnings for PvP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
lol they are trying to protect the sheep from hearing the truth.

@The guy saying this is just a small group clearly you dont understand how big this has become. If it was just a small group they would have been banned already but the truth is this is a large portion of their customers and if they ban them all its likly their subscriber base will drop to double digit number with the quickness.
Or, we just have lax moderation here. Also, you people raised this issue outside of Atari's office hours. If my next fiight wasn't about to start up in sixty seconds I'd have half a mind to run through every thread on the front page and count how many *unique* posters are *****ing about this.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Heh, nah at T3 it's fairly swift runnings for PvP.

Or, we just have lax moderation here. Also, you people raised this issue outside of Atari's office hours. If my next fiight wasn't about to start up in sixty seconds I'd have half a mind to run through every thread on the front page and count how many *unique* posters are *****ing about this.
T3 or any speed of internet connection has nothing to do with PvP Queues man... hate to break it to you. It's a 30+ minute wait because there are 6 Klingon Brigadier Generals and 300+ Federation Rear Admirals.
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
there you all go

"If you wish to comment on this topic or have concerns feel free to send me a pm and I will do what I can to field your questions."

spam that dude and leave these forums so we can talk about the game agian
Talk about the game in the gameplay forum and stop spamming the discussion forum with your complaints. Works both ways.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedODonnel
T3 or any speed of internet connection has nothing to do with PvP Queues man... hate to break it to you. It's a 30+ minute wait because there are 6 Klingon Brigadier Generals and 300+ Federation Rear Admirals.
T3 = Tier 3. As in Commander rank.

And yeah, I died.