Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
Hardly a man jack of you understand what you are typing
is this ironic as i dont understand it lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
But what it all comes down to is the complete lack of perspective. Because it's a MMO, some people feel like they are entitled to some sort of life commitment partner that will keep them entertain indefinitely. Many of these people plan on playing 30-50 hours a week, then go nuts once the dream is shattered that the MMO will not fulfill this, "I had such high hopes for this game. blah blah blah". Many go on to rant over running out of content after playing 60+ hours. Which is always quite good when compared to a single player game's play time.
Every other major MMORPG has far more than 60 hours of content, and STO doesn't even have that.

I don't expect a life commitment partner, but I do expect more from my major hobby, especially considering every other MMORPG can provide much more content.

It's not just the amount of content, though, it's the quality of it. This game is so freaking repetative I couldn't make it to admiral, and I play pretty often.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
is this ironic as i dont understand it lol
It's just an old English term for everyone or all of them/you. "every man jack of 'em / you"

I like to remind you ham shanks that you only think you speak our language but the reality is it's just some odd dialect you practice
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
It's just an old English term for everyone or all of them/you. "every man jack of 'em / you"

I like to remind you ham shanks that you only think you speak our language but the reality is it's just some odd dialect you practice
I speak Texan, it only sounds like English... well mostly. :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamletthunktoomuch
Every other major MMORPG has far more than 60 hours of content, and STO doesn't even have that.

I don't expect a life commitment partner, but I do expect more from my major hobby, especially considering every other MMORPG can provide much more content.

It's not just the amount of content, though, it's the quality of it. This game is so freaking repetative I couldn't make it to admiral, and I play pretty often.
It is very repetitive. Keep in mind I am not calling out complainers in general. Complaints are valid with any game.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoojo
It is very repetitive. Keep in mind I am not calling out complainers in general. Complaints are valid with any game.
Then who are you "calling out" specifically..
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
dang, ain't that the truth pardner?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-28-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:

LOL I would love to tell you, you're wrong, but I can't.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-28-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamletthunktoomuch

Whoa!! what are YOU doing back?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
I speak as those from Maine do... most non Down easterners cant understand me lol

Quote:
Propane and propane accessories I tell you what...