Lt. Commander
# 1 Thank you Cryptic :)
02-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Just to say thank you for this game. Im really enjoying it. It has some issues but its a living breathing beast and im looking forward to see it evolve.

It must be tough for the devs to see all the hate on here, and i thought they deserved some love.

So, a BIG THANK YOU from me!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Post how you feel! Thanks for the honesty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Ta very much
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 02:07 PM
In before the same 10 people who will tell you that you like to be abused.

Because being a victim is cool now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
In before the same 10 people who will tell you that you like to be abused.

Because being a victim is cool now.

I really wish you would be more objective about why people are really upset. Sure, there are some people who are just here to complain but not everyone with an issue is wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
I really wish you would be more objective about why people are really upset. Sure, there are some people who are just here to complain but not everyone with an issue is wrong.

Well said, Well said. Also I get a hint that this post is a troll hoping for a flame war.

I also like the game for what it is, I just don't like being STOFFED at ever opportunity by you know who.

I take it you are one of the new 60+ day recruits?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
Just to say thank you for this game. Im really enjoying it. It has some issues but its a living breathing beast and im looking forward to see it evolve.

It must be tough for the devs to see all the hate on here, and i thought they deserved some love.

I am happy you like it and found something you enjoy! I won't agree with the thank you to the Dev's part, but to each his own.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2010, 02:17 PM
we'll they spent 2 years developing the game for us? so why should they not get a big thank you.

IM NOT A TROLL LOOKING FOR A FLAME WAR.

Just saying how i feel. Also, as for the game pricedrop and 60days thing, thats down to atari not cryptic. So be a little fair on em!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
we'll they spent 2 years developing the game for us? so why should they not get a big thank you.

IM NOT A TROLL LOOKING FOR A FLAME WAR.

Just saying how i feel. Also, as for the game pricedrop and 60days thing, thats down to atari not cryptic. So be a little fair on em!
Atari couldn't have offered the 60 days unless Cryptic had some role in this affair.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:

Well said! And I heartily concur.

I logged in yesterday for just a few hours to run a few exploration missions for some L4 badges, and ended up playing for about 14 hours. Incredible fun!