Lt. Commander
I am currently in a Federation fleet with some friends of mine from WoW but it's only a handful of us and I am looking for a larger more active fleet. They know that I will likely be looking for a new home. My Fed character is level 45 but it is my Klingon that I am focused on.

Just to get it out of the way, here is what I am looking for:

An Active Guild - Might be big, might be small but I don't want to log in on prime time and have no one to interact with. Kind of defeats the point.

Not RP
- Nothing against RPers but it's definitely not for me.

Both Klingon and Federation
- Not a must but it would be nice to arrange battles within my own fleet. If I must choose, it will be Klingon.

Maturity - I don't care about an age limit but I don't want the average age to be 13. Don't get me wrong, I love a smack talking fun loving crew, just not a bunch of drama.

What I offer in return:

Experience - I was the guildmaster (and raid leader) for a very large raiding guild in WoW for 5 years. When I retired from WoW, I handed the guild off to my second in command who has my old guild running great. Their site: http://www.theunholylegion.com/ In addition to leading raids in WoW, I excelled in arenas in 2v2 and 3v3 with a 2200+ rating for several seasons.

Attitude - I am loyal, drama free and I never judge. I have a good sense of humor and better than average social skills.

Committed - I will join one fleet and one fleet only. I'm not as hardcore as I used to be but you can count on about an average of 30+ hours a week in which I will spend my time perfecting my gear, going to as many fleet events as possible and helping others in the fleet as much as possible.

Feel free to message me or contact me in game with any questions. My Federation character is Necronious (rarely on him) and my Klingon is ShavedWookie. And of course I am more than happy to fill out your specific application and go through your process.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Feel free to check us out, we might be just what you are looking for

House of Sent'nel (The Sentinels) are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Klingon and Starfleet Divisions here in STO. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=97275 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.

General Korthos

Korthos@Cortofuego
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 05:56 PM