Lt. Commander
I need some equipment, so I went back to the Rolor Nebula and visited four more systems, but after the third system, there was no record that I had done it and no points added to the points I had from my first visit there. I did one more exploration and also noticed that there was no record of it and I checked the "Hail Starfleet" area and it looks as though I was never assigned the mission (by one of the admirals) but I had gotten the mission assigned.

I think I did this with the Hromi Cluster and with Volanis Cluster, going there more than once and getting the points so I could requisition equipment. Perhaps I am wrong about this and it is not possible to do it. Does anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 01:31 AM
All the explore cluster missions are repeatable but you have to accept them again to get the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Yea you have to take the quest before you do the missions otherwise you get no rewards. And theres a timer on the quests, so after about two runs you will have to wait for some time until those quests are offered to you again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
All the explore cluster missions are repeatable but you have to accept them again to get the rewards.

I did accept again but apparently one has to wait some time before doing a cluster mission again. I found a second cluster mission from the same admiral. Betraka Nebula, I think. I have already explored two systems there.

I could just buy some of the equipment at the Exchange but the cost would be very high. It is possible that some people are using the exchange for storage and setting ridiculously high prices so that nobody will buy.
Perhaps they have a lot of stuff they want to store, or they do not know about the Federation Bank.

I keep those data samples that one gets throughout missions in the bank, but I have been to Memory Alpha and the stuff one can exchange for the data samples really isn't that useful except to someone just starting out in the game. The data samples take up too much space if I leave them in my inventory. I do keep commodities in my inventory because sometimes, esp on cluster missions, someone on some planet needs them. Only once have I actually had 10 of something that was needed on one of those "Aid the Planet" type missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 11:51 AM
mem alpha has a bunch of different scientists theirs ones for advanced levels char. to they are in other parts of memory alpha. I heard changesvare coming to mem alpha do not know how soon