Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
My star criuser should be easy prey for a runabout!

My poloron beams mk VIII do 72 DPS, my MK X do 80 DPS. My chronoton torpedos went from about 2250 points of damage to 1124 points of damage. My transphasic torpedos MK VIII do 928 points. The point changes are the same across all my ships, but ground combat weapons stayed the same.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Oh I checked the vendors and the exchange and it looks like all starship weapons are halved, at least when I look at them.

Character is 6 of 9@capt.spanner
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Just checked with a friend. He has a plasma torpedo that does 1506 points, when I look at the same item the exchange it reads 753 pointe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 02:14 AM
If you did buy a runabout and flew it itīs most likely the bug from there... Runaboutīs stats are different for the same shield and weapons, the prob is that if you are going back to your normal ship the stats dont change anymore. Itīs a known bug. Just a levelup or if you are selling the runabout again will fix it atm.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Actually its not just the runabout. I run a test and any purchase of a starship that is different class/tier will affect the stats of all your equipment. The only way to fix it is buy highest tier ship of the class you are using or dismiss the offending ship.

Lame