Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hi, I`ve been looking round the net and saw a free code for us to use. Its gives us the wrath of Khan`s admiral uniform.

I`ve activated mine.

http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key

Enter code.. JIH MUSHA SOH

I dont suppose its against any rules to post it here. Just thought I`d share.

Jim
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Sounds like a scam or fake.

Can anyone find a promotion, advertisement or press release stating this feature?

Where does the code come from? Pre-order bonus, Collector's Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition or Del Taco?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-01-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlor1986 View Post
Sounds like a scam or fake.

Can anyone find a promotion, advertisement or press release stating this feature?

Where does the code come from? Pre-order bonus, Collector's Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition or Del Taco?
Its not a scam, I`ve just checked it worked at the costume guy.

I was looking around the net to see if I can get one of them del taco codes because they dont have them over here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-01-2010, 03:10 AM
You are activating:

* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform

Seems to work. Also found it on the gamespot forums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandiasza View Post
You are activating:

* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform

Seems to work. Also found it on the gamespot forums.
Yeah just searched after that last guy suggested it was a scam, to see where it came from. Its been on these forums before..

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=86820
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-01-2010, 03:15 AM
The code was originally a promotional offer with certain Star Trek DVD sets. However, people figured out that the code isn't unique (it's Klingon for "I love You") and started spreading it over the Internet. Good for those who couldn't get the DVD's.

Unfortunately that doesn't work with the Del Taco codes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-01-2010, 05:03 AM
Hmmm not bad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the info.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantojim View Post
Hi, I`ve been looking round the net and saw a free code for us to use. Its gives us the wrath of Khan`s admiral uniform.

I`ve activated mine.

http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key

Enter code.. JIH MUSHA SOH

I dont suppose its against any rules to post it here. Just thought I`d share.

Jim
If you didn't buy the dvd you should not enter the code. That would be wrong.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-03-2010, 06:41 AM
I bought the TOS and the TNG DVD that you get that code with and in both boxes the Code was the same.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 PM.