Lt. Commander
# 1 System Rho Mu Relief Effort
02-11-2010, 06:14 AM
I just ran the Mission 'System Rho Mu Relief Effort" in Arcamis. I've purchased the Communications Arrays requested by the Mission, but I can't find the star system again. What's the point of having a Mission if you can't get back into the system again, particularly when you have to purchase 2000 energy credits worth of supplies?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTx
I just ran the Mission 'System Rho Mu Relief Effort" in Arcamis. I've purchased the Communications Arrays requested by the Mission, but I can't find the star system again. What's the point of having a Mission if you can't get back into the system again, particularly when you have to purchase 2000 energy credits worth of supplies?
When you go back to the Arucanis Arm and start scanning anomalies there, when you come across an unexplored system, it *should* give you an option to return to Rho Mu. It may be a clickable select at the bottom center of the screen, it may also be a smaller (and easily missed) clickable option at the bottom right of the screen. If none of the options appears when approaching an unexplored system, then probably best to bug report it in game. The nature of the missions is such that you pretty much *have* to leave and return, so not having a way to return is kind of ridiculous. :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 07:55 AM
The mission hasn't come up for me after 4 visits to the sector. I have scanned anomalies so much I've taken the Explore Arcanis Arm Mission again so I can at least get more experiance for doing it...........it's very annoying.