Lt. Commander
I zoned into a cracked planetoid match just now... and found myself spawn camped by the feds as a klingon...I think no problem I'll live through this and begin the focus fire survival to jet away and cloak routine I have that works 9 times in 10...

Only the server is 'not responding' so after it disconnects me I log back in and I am on their side but can't target anyone...no problem as they can still shoot me..so I blow up again...the server is 'not responding' and I log back in again ON THEIR TEAM.

So I blew up my first Carrier as a traitor to my people today thanks to a shoddy job on the queues.

Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post
I zoned into a cracked planetoid match just now... and found myself spawn camped by the feds as a klingon...I think no problem I'll live through this and begin the focus fire survival to jet away and cloak routine I have that works 9 times in 10...

Only the server is 'not responding' so after it disconnects me I log back in and I am on their side but can't target anyone...no problem as they can still shoot me..so I blow up again...the server is 'not responding' and I log back in again ON THEIR TEAM.

So I blew up my first Carrier as a traitor to my people today thanks to a shoddy job on the queues.

It's funnier when this happens in ground combat, as you can actually fight alongside the opposition. Happened to a Klingon in a match yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Also happens if you zone in the instance while being dead (from pve). Annoying bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivewasp View Post
Also happens if you zone in the instance while being dead (from pve). Annoying bug.
Holy crap, if this works, then I'm going to DEFINITELY try it. It brings a great deal of joy to the cockles of my heart to think that I could terrorize my former teammates
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIgmo
Holy crap, if this works, then I'm going to DEFINITELY try it. It brings a great deal of joy to the cockles of my heart to think that I could terrorize my former teammates
Mostly zoning in dead leads to you not being able to do anything to anyone...

Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 08:25 AM
I don't think the bug is "back" - it's been around all along. There's a particular Fed player that knows how to reproduce the bug at will and joins the Klingons every game.