Lt. Commander
these BOE BO, where do ppl get them from. i've got to RA5 without seeing a single one. in fact i've not got a rare drop ever.

any hint?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 12:15 PM
You mean purple Bridge Officers?! I just got two from these missions I did, and sold'em off on the Exchange...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 12:17 PM
wait a sec... as far as i know... when you get any BO as mission reward, they go to your assignment page; and there is no way to move it to the AH to sell it, or mail it to your alt.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEII
wait a sec... as far as i know... when you get any BO as mission reward, they go to your assignment page; and there is no way to move it to the AH to sell it, or mail it to your alt.
You can not drag and drop the unasssigned BOs but... In the Exchange, under the Sell tab, you can click on the area where you drop items and it will open a window with your inventory and unassigned BOs in it for you to add to the exchange.

I hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Worked just fine for me...
03-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Mail'em to your ALT's nope, sell'em on the Exchange, most definitely yes. Just open up the Exchange interface as well as your ship crew-assignment interface and then drag the unassigned BO to the sell-slot in the Exchange interface. That's how I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara View Post
You can not drag and drop the unasssigned BOs but...
Actually, you can drag and drop your BO as long as the BO has not been assigned into any ship Bridge Station or ground-combat position, and the drag&drop target is either the screen itself, or the one and only GUI element that will accept it, which happens to be the Exchange sell-slot (the big button/area in the Sell tab).
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 12:22 PM
you learn something everyday... one can always use this method to transfer unwanted BO to your alt. tbh, onve you got to CPT you have more than enough rare BO than you know what to do with, i've even got 5 purple BO i dont know what to do with.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEII
one can always use this method to transfer unwanted BO to your alt.
I truly doubt that will work.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2010, 12:25 PM
You can mail BOs to your alts, you just have to drag them straight from the assignment tab to the mail slot.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem_Weathers
You can mail BOs to your alts, you just have to drag them straight from the assignment tab to the mail slot.
Woah... THAT I didn't know... I guess we do learn new things. Thanks for the info, I'll try this later on!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-01-2010, 12:28 PM
That is correct. I sell BOs all the time, since I got mine trained how i want em already. I got all the special "rare, uncommon, etc" BOs from just running missions and exploring systems.