Lt. Commander
Just as with the TV series, come up with some really awful ways the game could go. Since I'm starting I'm going to take the most obvious one.

C.E. 2 The second CE is worth 20pts more than the last, but can only be hurt by mines and boarding parties. Shards move twice as fast and there are 5 types from very large to small. You have 5 minutes to kill the C.E. before the enounter resets, AND you can no longer achieve the final tier until you defeat it.

I think I'd quit...(Maybe not)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Two words: Playable Tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't think there's a power in the 'verse that could make you quit, as addicted to the game as you are.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Undine BOffs. You've got a Klingon. You've got a Ferengi. You've got a Borg. Can your BOffs get any wackier? If you didn't think they could, think again! The Undine are extremely p*ssed off... except when they're not! These BOffs can't use any humanoid armor or weapons, but they sure do look cool!

10,000 points in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I don't think there's a power in the 'verse that could make you quit, as addicted to the game as you are.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Undine BOffs. You've got a Klingon. You've got a Ferengi. You've got a Borg. Can your BOffs get any wackier? If you didn't think they could, think again! The Undine are extremely p*ssed off... except when they're not! These BOffs can't use any humanoid armor or weapons, but they sure do look cool!

10,000 points in the C-store.
I'm trying to see how this is a bad idea. Except for the fact that likely everyone would have one....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
New mission at admiral level: Kill 10 targs
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
My idea: advertising tie in missions.

Picture it. You have to save the Taco Bell system the McDonalds McNuggets of Chicken.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Tribble Cannons for use only in PVP
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
My idea: advertising tie in missions.

Picture it. You have to save the Taco Bell system the McDonalds McNuggets of Chicken.
Oh GAWD... don't say that kind of thing...someone might get ideas...

<---starting to feel like pandora after opening the box.

P.S. LOL!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Jedi becomes a starter class.....
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-01-2010, 05:29 PM
hmm how about having to actually attend the academy? Classes, PT, an occasional simulator run followed by more classes. Before you think this has a chance of being great...you cannot skip the cut scenes or breeze through the text pop ups. That's right, questions about astrophysics, astronomy, extraterrestrial anatomy, biochemistry ect. estimated time to complete the academy portion of the game 14 months if you are a savant.