Lt. Commander
# 1 Lost in Space ..PUB
03-01-2010, 01:29 PM
"WELCOME TO LOST IN SPACE PUB & GRILL"
All are welcome ..open RP.
come in have a seat and make use of the table replicaters if no one is here to serve you ...( dont try to cheat the replicaters or it will charge you double ).
this pub is a place to hang out and RP your charactor and possibly help your game ..sooo cop a squat order a drink and be sociable
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 01:38 PM
I walk into the pub ..I used to run ...and sit down at a table and order up a few drinks for myself to get numb pretty quick .. been a long couple weeks , defending starbase 24 .. the klingons still havent given up
My pub is fully auto-mated now by the holosuite and replicaters .. everyone is soo busy with the war now .

I slam down a few shots of whisky and grab my mug of ale ..lost in a daze of thought , from all the action my crew and myself have been through recently...." chirp ..Chirp ..Galavanter to Capt.R.Chase " ....Chase here ?
"Captain , incomming message from starfleet....., system Koolhaas needs assistance from any available starships ...they are under attack ",
I put my ale down ... Galavantor ...one to beem up....
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 08:29 AM
finally ..after battleing klingons in the koolhaas system i return to the pub .

i sit at the table enjoying my drink .. and under no stress of battle ... i wonder whats happend to everyone ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 08:38 AM
*pokes head in and looks around the deserted pub*

Psst....Wrong place...The party's over there --->

We have drunk geek chicks in Ten Forward Squared.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Rofl..........
gets out of chair and runs over to have a look see..!!

After wondering around ten forword for about 30 nminutes .. i come back to the pub ...i couldnt find ten forward squared ..ohh welly ..

i program the holo-suite to make a few drunk patrons and sexy woman to amuse myself ..
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Walks in and anounces
"the party can start i am here"
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerChase View Post
Rofl..........
gets out of chair and runs over to have a look see..!!

After wondering around ten forword for about 30 nminutes .. i come back to the pub ...i couldnt find ten forward squared ..ohh welly ..

i program the holo-suite to make a few drunk patrons and sexy woman to amuse myself ..
Pssst. It's over here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 01:33 AM
drunken holo-grams stumble all over the pub yelling and lauphing ..hmmm i thought i saw a fellow fleet mate in the crowd ..oh well gotta mission in the daze system ...damn gorns !!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 05:05 AM
Nissa -Un-Zeb walks into the bar. The time anomaly that sent her ship hurtaling into the past hadn't made her ready for this. The verry pale Romulan woman walked intro the Bar. Her father Anguzeb told her about friends of his that were seen here. That was the past. Comander Nisssa had 4 siblings two sister and a brother though she was the oldest. Her old heavly modafied STARGAZER class ship called the Red Bishiop was above in space in orbit. it was painted mostly red, but the old metal on it's crisaning was still not fully ciovered. REd and gun metal made a good look to a ship. As she had transporteeddc right out side the bar. She walked in and ordered a glass of Andoran Ale. Figuring a fed bar wouldn't have Romulan Ale, but it mattered not she liked the fed. In her time she was a part of it. She had an Enge uniform. She was an enganier like her father before her. Though she didn't have his musical gift. So she mearly found a seat in the bar sat and drank her drink. Her hair was long and a bit wild just fiting in Star Fleet regulations. Her make up was done well. She wavbed to RC. She met him once as a child. She then found a table in the middle of the bar. To drink her ale. She was more of a people person than her father...though not by much.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebOswalt View Post
Nissa -Un-Zeb walks into the bar. The time anomaly that sent her ship hurtaling into the past hadn't made her ready for this. The verry pale Romulan woman walked intro the Bar. Her father Anguzeb told her about friends of his that were seen here. That was the past. Comander Nisssa had 4 siblings two sister and a brother though she was the oldest. Her old heavly modafied STARGAZER class ship called the Red Bishiop was above in space in orbit. it was painted mostly red, but the old metal on it's crisaning was still not fully ciovered. REd and gun metal made a good look to a ship. As she had transporteeddc right out side the bar. She walked in and ordered a glass of Andoran Ale. Figuring a fed bar wouldn't have Romulan Ale, but it mattered not she liked the fed. In her time she was a part of it. She had an Enge uniform. She was an enganier like her father before her. Though she didn't have his musical gift. So she mearly found a seat in the bar sat and drank her drink. Her hair was long and a bit wild just fiting in Star Fleet regulations. Her make up was done well. She wavbed to RC. She met him once as a child. She then found a table in the middle of the bar. To drink her ale. She was more of a people person than her father...though not by much.
Hello there ?!! , been a while ...I guess your father is not far ...? Ds9 ? .....hmm Glad to see youve returned ..I hope you stop in when your in the sector .. I have a mission to complete in the bajoran system ..maybe I will run into your father ...well have to get moving ..see you soon ..
( I tap my com-badge " Galavanter recall all crew and set course for Ds9 , beem me up " ..... I wave by to Nissa , and Mathias as the transporter beems me out )