Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
The Star Trek Online Server will be brought down for an update at 10:00 GMT/3:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, March 15th, 2010. The estimated downtime is an hour and a half.
Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE: Maintenance is complete, servers are back online.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-14-2010, 09:32 PM
woo patch notes?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Yay for update!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-15-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm not complaining but the 45 day patch falls short by three days unless they are taking the head start into factor then the three days are the 15 I just cant wait to see what new ships and species that are coming out
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-15-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
I'm not complaining but the 45 day patch falls short by three days unless they are taking the head start into factor then the three days are the 15 I just cant wait to see what new ships and species that are coming out
It's all listed for the most part on the season one: common ground notes on the website and a lot of it is also on the tribble server.

My question would be this - Does this mean BOTH are going down (holodeck and tribble) or just holodeck? Also if it's just holodeck can that be put into when you guys do maintenance as well so we know if it's both or one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-15-2010, 01:59 AM
I don't think they are applying a patch,, read the message it does not say "to apply a new patch" or anything along those lines. Probably just doing maintenance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticOps
The Star Trek Online Server will be brought down for an update at 10:00 GMT/3:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, March 15th, 2010. The estimated downtime is an hour and a half.
Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team
Update = Patch, is it not, Olem?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olem View Post
I don't think they are applying a patch,, read the message it does not say "to apply a new patch" or anything along those lines. Probably just doing maintenance.
it says "for an update".

tho i very much doubt it will be anything important as the downtime is only estimated to be one and a half hour.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Dont mind Olem, He lost his glasses...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-15-2010, 02:19 AM
This update is for maintenance. We have seen an abnormal amount of server crashes (I am sure you have noticed) and this maintenance is to help resolve that.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 AM.