Lt. Commander
# 1 Marks of Honor
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I have a rank 5 BG, and I'm unable to to acquire marks of honor, I've asked numerous people in the game and I've been referred to a "daily quest" Unfortunately I don't have access to it through the KDF. I've dropped all my quests and re-acquired them through the KDF but to no avail, I still don't have access to the ever elusive daily quest that gives marks for the purple goodies. If anyone has any solutions or is facing a similar problem let me know as It's been a while and I want to get my goodies.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Search Mark Honor ...

I had that problem. I abandoned ALL quests and let my character sit for 2 days. When I pulled him in, he had a new contact (J'Vek) that gave the daily that gives 5 marks of honor. I got cozy, and retook all my old missions, and then stopped getting them again. So, now, I am sitting and waiting after reabandoning all quests, hoping it will work again. I submitted a ticket, and got "can't reimburse, working on it"/
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
There is a prereq to get the daily. I have been getting the daily like clock work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
duplicate post sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
see my previous message I've dropped all my quests reaquired them, and completed them and still no dice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
ok, so i did some research, and i guess this is the way it goes (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)

there's 3 different dailies, picked at random (you still only get 1 a day) and you have certain pre-requisites to unlock them, if you don't complete these pre-requisite missions or drop them, you still need to pick them up again and finish them before having acces to the daily that mission unlocks.

again, unless i'm mistaken, all dailies still come from J'Vek through hailing the KDF. and you have to do the 're-booting the borg presence' in the T'Kanis Nebula to start getting them.

1-Dominate the Heroes of the Enemy (the PvP daily)
Prerequisite-Defeating the Heros of the Enemy.
There are many missions w/titles like this along the path to BG, this is the one for levels 40+ so odds are...you've done em all already. This and all missions in the chain come from Lt. Commander Torbak by hailing the KDF

2.-Claiming Enemy Reserves (Daily)
Prerequisites-Conquering the Weapons of War this is a War Zone mission,
'Enter any War Zone by travelling to N'Vak in the Qonos Sector or Kerrat in the Donatu Sector This mission comes from Lt. Commander Mara by hailing the KDF.

She also gives you the 'Empire Defense' Missions (Khaless Expanse, Cho's Nebula and T'kanis) i'm not sure if these are also pre-requisites for this daily, but i would bet so, seeing as how my PvP daily didn't pop-up until i resolved the 'Re-booting the Borg Presence in the T'Kanis Nebula' Mission.

3.-Raze Enemy Headquarters (Daily)
Prerequisites-Fighting Under the Flag of the Empire this is a Scenario mission,
'Enter any Hostile Takeover or Border Skirmish by using the Queue attatched to your mini-map or by entering a system in the KLingon Sector or Neutral Zone'
You get the mission from Lt. Commander Kultan by hailing the KDF.

like i said, if i got any info wrong, i'm sorry, gonna go check it out now myself to see what's up. if you know anything i don't or see need for a correction, please feel free.

hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 09:45 PM
i have searched for info and thanks for adding this

basically I have the same problem as the OP I am 45 and unable to get marks of honor quests and no clue why really

I did the mission where you kill the jem hadar and the borgs one (there isn't that many missions to choose on the klingon side) as well still no daily

I have no clue how to get it moving

and the rebooting the borg I did that as well

and I have deleted my quests about 10 times and redone them i spent the last 2 weeks trying to get them to work.. they dont work..
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Of course, we can all still be ****ed too that the Feds have their pvp daily *and* an explore daily, for twice the Marks. Love that crap.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaidus View Post
I have a rank 5 BG, and I'm unable to to acquire marks of honor, I've asked numerous people in the game and I've been referred to a "daily quest" Unfortunately I don't have access to it through the KDF. I've dropped all my quests and re-acquired them through the KDF but to no avail, I still don't have access to the ever elusive daily quest that gives marks for the purple goodies. If anyone has any solutions or is facing a similar problem let me know as It's been a while and I want to get my goodies.
I have seen a little latency on the Klingon side from time to time, this latency may be effecting the whole server as well I don't know. But when the latency starts even though I have a lower rank character I experience some of what you are experiencing and waiting until the next day, everything is back in order.

I bet the new content patch will fix a lot of the little bugs like this.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2010, 12:56 AM
you need to spend all your skill points (T5 to max)

then you get the daily quest.

noobs