Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Yes I've spent all my skill points, I'm not getting access to these quest lines. I've never been able to do any quests from Torbek, the only 3 people I have access to through the KDF is Kultan Mara and B'eta, I've done all the quests they give me multiple times including re-booting the borg. I have not nor have I ever been able to acquire any quests from anyone other than these 3 people. I've opened a ticket about this issue and it is going on 2 days without a response. GG customer support.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaidus View Post
Yes I've spent all my skill points, I'm not getting access to these quest lines. I've never been able to do any quests from Torbek, the only 3 people I have access to through the KDF is Kultan Mara and B'eta, I've done all the quests they give me multiple times including re-booting the borg. I have not nor have I ever been able to acquire any quests from anyone other than these 3 people. I've opened a ticket about this issue and it is going on 2 days without a response. GG customer support.
Assuming you actually WENT to Ganalda Space Station, walked into the first room ,ad tried to CLICK on Torbek? Every time I've had a quest hiccup since release, abandoning all quests and leaving the character alone until some new contact appeared on hail KDF has always worked. Your VERY singularly bugged or skipping steps assuming they won't work. Best of luck on your ticket. I have never had a useful ticket response since release.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2010, 07:12 PM
I understand you're trying to help but I honestly think my game is bugged. Yes I have physically clicked on Torbek and he nor anyone else on gonalda station offer any quests. This issue is very frustrating and I still have not recieved a reply from my ticket.