Lt. Commander
# 11
03-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoc
Because the system they use automaticaly puts in today's date. He explained that a while back once. Don't know where the thread is atm though.
Meh that makes semi sense but (as i know vb oh so well hehe) there is also an edit thread button that allows for altering of said topics so *throws a tribble at phoxe* change it! :p:p
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Please say it's respec patch time!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
How about you stop saving face we know you will throw us some broken quest ******** and call it content
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Is it really that hard to post the notes when you post the announcement?
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastank View Post
content patch pls!!!!
They've already said before that if they are posting a content patch it will be done on Thursdays whenever possible. Most likely this is just some bug fixes QA approved and possibly some server side stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Is this to apply the free 60 days to all of our accounts?
Beat me to it :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
i hope its the stuff they promised last week
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
In before "oh no my prime time! account cancelled!"

I'm hoping for some fixes specifically in the graphics department myself. My split beam rifles seem to hook onto enemies and never disappear, even if I kill them. Instead, the beams just go on to the horizon, through walls, objects... eh.
Ouch, I had that problem in WAR with the sorcerer skill.. I forget what it's called. Definitely annoying and I'm glad I'm not having the issue here.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-01-2010, 07:13 PM
oohh shiny new patch, cannot wait to see what it breaks today.........

thanks for the heads up though i have to say i will be asleep so no worries about mah primetime here, that is if you believe that primetime is around 11am - 1pm GMT, i personally thought prime-time was around 5pm - 9pm GMT, as that is usually when the most people are playing in the UK and EU.

What i Really want to know is will dynamic lighting be fixed on ATI cards and will we have both grenade animations with an accompanied visible explosion afterwards and will there be some goodies to buy in the C-Store soon, i want to spend my points..........oh oh and is there any of these special task force fleet actions in this update? Ok i'm done acting like a spoilt kid now. :p

I will be happy with whatever arrives unless it breaks more stuff....again......
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
In regards to this patch tonight. I personally am growing tired of seeing patch after patch and the majority of those patches just being cosmetic stuff. IGN.com had on their site a trailer for "infected" which most if not all of us have seen by now. the patch that was scheduled for that day got pushed back one day and even when it did we did not get the content that it was showing as a release date of 2.25.2010. Don't get me wrong that state of the game got me pretty hyped up but where is the content?! I've already started leveling up a 2nd character and have been having to do partial mission sets if its the patrols or only doing 1 mission a day if i do get on at all just so i do not run into the same problem with my first... lack of content. Sure i could go play as a Klingon but PvP isn't really my thing not to mention the serious lack of content there. I am a lifetime subscriber so I really hope to see some new content soon, especially with this patch. So Cryptic since you have stated you do read and use the forums to get info; don't fail us or make us have to wait to the end of march for this content and changes you have pretty much promised us in the Feb,25th state of the game.
Closed Thread