Lt. Commander
I want to see everyone's ideas for different story arcs for what ever factions you would like to see ingame.

Me, personally I'd like to see Romulan and Cardassians first.

For the Romulans, keep the story which is in the game. Them trying to rebuild their empire, using Borg technology and what not.

For the Cardassians, I would like to play as "The True Way" (I think thats what its called in game). Where we are against the current Cardassian government. We believe that we should return to or former glory, and rule and hold power by making others fear us.

I want to see everyone elses ideas!!!!

Post away!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Theres got to be some people who have some ideas
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Noone has any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 06:34 AM
I'm sure we do but it is early on a Tuesday morning. Don't expect any responses before mid-day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
Noone has any ideas?
Unfortunately if the episodes are going to be as stale as the original it won't matter what race they do or how they arc it I just don't think Cryptic has what it takes to make this game great and that is pretty clear from what they have done already.

But staying true to your OP I would like to see romulans they always had the best ships and I would like to see more Q episodes, maybe get sent into the future where you are in some futuristic badarse starship or something.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneecapper
Unfortunately if the episodes are going to be as stale as the original it won't matter what race they do or how they arc it I just don't think Cryptic has what it takes to make this game great and that is pretty clear from what they have done already.
haha good point, but I want to see what story lines people want to see in new factions. I know that there is a lot of creative people out there, and I'm sure there are people out there with great ideas for a story arc.

And thanks for staying true to my OP
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Both Romulans and Cardassians are quite suspicious and tend to smell conspiracies everywhere. I'd like spying missions, with the goal to avoid enemy contact and steal technology, infiltrate a base and kidnap a high rank for questioning (another thing both species are fond of) and such things.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
Both Romulans and Cardassians are quite suspicious and tend to smell conspiracies everywhere. I'd like spying missions, with the goal to avoid enemy contact and steal technology, infiltrate a base and kidnap a high rank for questioning (another thing both species are fond of) and such things.
yes that would be quite fun. Both species are sneaky, and like to mess it up for everyone but themselves . I think they would both be very good factions if they stuck along that kind of story line.