Lt. Commander
Hi There, We are a group of casual players from Canada looking for other players to have some fun without all the commitments of a fleet. We are now building our Starbase but need some help! Currently we have a Tier 1 Starbase but are hoping to upgrade to Tier 2 pretty soon. Please send a private message to @Tahna_Los if you wish to join. Please provide us with a Canadian Postal Code that matches with your Canadian City of Origin.

If you are a Klingon Player, please check out the Parliamentary Canadian Empire.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Nice to see some feedback, but we need more people!!! Biggest need in our fleet is bridge officers, we just can't get enough!!!
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Pokey Pokey. Still looking for Canadians looking for a relaxed fleet. We need more Duty Officers contributed!!!
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)

Survivor of Romulus
Greets my fellow Canadians

I am Kraven@LIVN and though I represent another fleet with this character I have several Alt accounts, I offer my services as an experienced and Knowledgeable STO player and open my tier 4 facility to any Canadian that also chooses to join your cause.

I also propose that we create a chat Channel called ~Team Canada~ so that Canadians can unite to dominate the Galaxy with a Fleet of dreaded Canadian Geese...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There My Fellow Canadians...
@LIVIN

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2013, 11:19 AM
We have renamed our fleet to the Royal Canadian Mounted Starfleet. Cuz we want to be Space Mounties!!!

In other news, we are working on our Shipyard Tier 2 now, then hope to upgrade to the Starbase Tier 2 soon. We also have lots of fleet provisions so if anyones interested in getting any ships, feel free to do so in our fleet. No one is gonna care as long as you have the credits. Right now, our biggest need is Duty Officers, so anyone who can chip in a few Duty Officers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!
Fleet Affiliations:

Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Tier 2 Shipyard completed. We made a minor boo boo in which some dimbulb (ok, it was me) chose the Science Duty Officer project instead of leaving it empty to do the Starbase project. Oh well.
Fleet Affiliations:

Lt. Commander
# 7
05-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Aaand. the shipyard is finally up. Anyone want ships? Come get em!!!
Fleet Affiliations:

Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Level 2 Starbase has been started!!!!
Fleet Affiliations:

Lt. Commander
# 9
06-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Still looking for new players!!!!
Fleet Affiliations:

Lt. Commander
# 10
06-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Took us a while due to two members disappearing for a month, but our level 2 starbase is up!!!
Fleet Affiliations: