Lt. Commander
Just wondering when doing the B'tran cluster daily in Borg Space wheres the ruddy borg?? lol

all i ever seam to get is random aliens or occasional Undine missions would prefer More borg encounters (space or ground) generated from the cluster missions (yes i know i can do deep space encounters) but would prefer more borg for when me n fleet mates do the daily

Thanks ashnack.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM
We have found that when we have a group of 3+ that we tend to get more Borg missions. The other night there were 4 RA5s from my fleet doing the daily, and 2 of the 3 missions we did were Borg related.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
There are a fair share of borg encounters in there.

Used to be more as well, but...the problem is that it is still a standard exploration zone. With the same standard exploration missions. So when the likes of me did a secure system mission in which a mining station was being harrassed by a bunch of pirates, who came by and did some R&R, pillaged some goods, and then left, well, that got a /bug written up for un-borglike behavior.

And so those missions no longer include borg as a possible enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 10:10 AM
hmm well i allways do the dailys with at least 2 fleet members everynight in the last week i think we had 2 borg encounters all week lol