Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-02-2010, 01:55 AM
no its not OP and when they finaly fix the resist check afther the first VM it will be more useless.

anyways that bop pilot was so bad i can see why he needs to stack all those VM to kill something.
last time it took me 3min 10sec to kill a ship i was afk for 3min
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post
Learn to Sci team...
And make sure you get all of them because your going to be hit by it many, many times.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
You can use sci team on yourself...even while VM'd.......
You know that SC1 doesn't work half the time against VMII right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Look we watched it, and I know you can't seem to accept this fact, but YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
Not really. I mean what can he do? He's locked? All he can do is stack Science Teams. So basically all of his one science BoFF are going to be are Science Teams. Just so that he doesn't just sit there for ten hours each match?

I mean this is just one BoP with VM. Everyone's got at least one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
You can use sci team on yourself...even while VM'd.......



Look we watched it, and I know you can't seem to accept this fact, but YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.


so apart from the fact i was useing sci team in my self when i could,.. if im dooing it wrong and you know how to do it right please enlighten me oh great one,..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Thbbt, and if it doesn't work just use another or have a friend cleanse you. Like I've said, never been locked down by the dumb thing for more than 5 seconds. Only exception is with SubNuc beam, which frankly doesn't even need VM at all. Hell, most cruisers could probably just wait it out. I mean look at the OP. He pretty much sat there useless and it still took forever.

Is VM strong? Yeah, certainly. About the same as RSP though, and not nearly as bad as FBP, neither of which I really think need changing. You want to nerf all that stuff together, well fine, but it's gonna make a lot of cruisers unhappy, and I don't see it as necessary.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Thbbt, and if it doesn't work just use another or have a friend cleanse you. Like I've said, never been locked down by the dumb thing for more than 5 seconds. Only exception is with SubNuc beam, which frankly doesn't even need VM at all. Hell, most cruisers could probably just wait it out. I mean look at the OP. He pretty much sat there useless and it still took forever.

Is VM strong? Yeah, certainly. About the same as RSP though, and not nearly as bad as FBP, neither of which I really think need changing. You want to nerf all that stuff together, well fine, but it's gonna make a lot of cruisers unhappy, and I don't see it as necessary.
umm im not that good at anacrohnims soo can u explain

Thbbt, and if it doesn't work just use another

and if i have a friend to cleanse me wouldent the enemy have annouther bop to vm my friend?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
so apart from the fact i was useing sci team in my self when i could,.. if im dooing it wrong and you know how to do it right please enlighten me oh great one,..
erm i think i saw you use sci 2 times in the entire video and 1 time wasnt even when you were hit by a VM.

so the bop had many VM so what it took him about 3min to break your defences.

all the time that you could move you never turned once. if the bop pilot is that bad you save the sci team for when he target jams you to remove that debuff then you broad side him and then you turn to hit him with a HY when his shields are down not when there up and it should go b00m
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Then they can cleanse themselves, or have someone else cleanse them too, yadda yadda. There are more abilities than sci team that cleanse VM you know, it's just the one that is available early and to everyone. Even with an extreme amount of bad luck, and them all on vent calling targets and hitting them perfectly, they're not going to lock down more than one of you after all is said and done at best, assuming you're organized and covering yourselves the same. And BoP's are unable to deal with focus fire for more than a few seconds at best, once they've fired their VM shots and failed, you can almost instagib them in return. They're sci ships with even less hull and a minus to shields instead of a plus.

And if you're not doing that, well yes, they're going to tear you apart piece by piece. But premades are going to do that regardless against pugs, that's just the nature of MMOs and pvp. Organized teams pulling off one tactic are only counterable by organized teams using a counter-tactic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaris View Post
erm i think i saw you use sci 2 times in the entire video and 1 time wasnt even when you were hit by a VM.

so the bop had many VM so what it took him about 3min to break your defences.

all the time that you could move you never turned once. if the bop pilot is that bad you save the sci team for when he target jams you to remove that debuff then you broad side him and then you turn to hit him with a HY when his shields are down not when there up and it should go b00m
i used sci team 3 times all 3 times i had vm on me
all the time i could move i chose to activate buffs insted of moving to a position the bop would only go arround and vm me again. infact i never had time to make a full turn tho i did try 1ce or twice. further more u know the reason WHY they use jam sensors? ITS SO U CANT CLEAR VIRAL MATRIX as soon as they jam senstor you they send viram matrix. sci team dosent take off ALL debuffs it takes off the 1st one you were hit with
if you get sensor jammed then vm'ed it takes 2 sci teams to clear you of vm. so if u did use sci team after he has jammed u u would be vmed with no defence
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Then they can cleanse themselves, or have someone else cleanse them too, yadda yadda. There are more abilities than sci team that cleanse VM you know, it's just the one that is available early and to everyone. Even with an extreme amount of bad luck, and them all on vent calling targets and hitting them perfectly, they're not going to lock down more than one of you after all is said and done at best, assuming you're organized and covering yourselves the same. And BoP's are unable to deal with focus fire for more than a few seconds at best, once they've fired their VM shots and failed, you can almost instagib them in return. They're sci ships with even less hull and a minus to shields instead of a plus.

And if you're not doing that, well yes, they're going to tear you apart piece by piece. But premades are going to do that regardless against pugs, that's just the nature of MMOs and pvp. Organized teams pulling off one tactic are only counterable by organized teams using a counter-tactic.
sci team and attack patern omega? did i miss 1?

how so? if each bop jams sensors and vmes each target they would have to use 2 sci teams on them self or they would have to co-ordinate and use there useable sci team on 2 of the diasabled ships and then it would be 2v5 while the rest sat there unable to move
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 PM.