Lt. Commander
# 51
03-02-2010, 10:29 AM
If you're using vm regardless if it's one or two iterations of it you're giving up some nice real estate for it. The best build so far for vm is bop imo but they are a weak ship so mainly 1vs1.

BOP means you start each fight usually behind the target as vm always goes from behind regardless if they are facing you. Uncloak snb>vm>sensorscan>switch power to weapons>pophyt>popcrf and kill the target at 5km or less. It takes less than 20 seconds to kill any ship with this combo as long as vm sticks. Once target is dead cloak and wait for cooldowns repeat on next victim. You can even as I have take out two ships sometimes depends on how unfamiliar they are with the game. You can start the fight just like above but then fire the second vm at the other ship maybe pop photonic fleet if your shields are getting hit some pop rsp and go to town on the other till dead.

I've used this in kerrat for awhile now it's the best solo combo you can have and use versus distracted or solo targets.

Remember as klingons with cloak be patient watch your target for a bit if need be don't get hasty and you'll never lose .
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Wait, what? I hope you're joking because otherwise.....

God what a buggy ass game. -_-
photonic officer. i told him what my secret wpn was. i did nt say vm. i said photonic officer.im not going to go thru all the trouble to make a point when its missed :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-02-2010, 01:35 PM
If you were the BoP, than youre one sorry BoP. It took you WAY too long to kill him. I still say either 1, you werent trying very hard to win, since you were hitting him with alot of beams, and just toying with him, 2, he wasnt trying very hard or has no clue what hes doing, since he wasnt using Any of his powers at the right time. Or 3, that hole match was set-up to try and make a point. Wich is a waste of time in the first place. So, is it 1,2 or 3? Either way the OP had a terrible set-up I can see that and Im only Klingon Com. 9. Mix that with not useing what he did have when he shouldve been, and its no wonder hes complaining.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
It seems that VM and SNB are not the problem.

The problem is the chaining of these powers, to lock someone out of the game for an extended period. The ability to chain these over and over, and chain them on a single target continuously, is what must be corrected.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
It seems that VM and SNB are not the problem.

The problem is the chaining of theses powers, to lock someone out of the game for an extended period. The ability to chain these over and over, and chain them on a single target continuously, is what must be corrected.
this was the point of the test

i didnt even have snb
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
Ok so Im watching this video right now. Im at 29 seconds in and I see your 1st problem. When you got sensor jamed you shoudlve used your Sci team. If you woudlve done that the VM woudlnt have done anything to you. If you didnt get it off in time you shouldve switched to 100 shields, to take less damage.

At 1 min. in I notice that this guy is using what looks like mostly dual beams. Really! Really! At this point Im starting to think this was staged.

Also maybe get a jam sensor of your own. You no see if He has Sci team maybe get him to use it early.

Now youre Vmd again, still no 100 to shields. And now I notice your hual is at 25% I think maybe its 35%, I see you have 2! Eng teams, yet you havent used them? Why? Oh I see now, you have polorize hull. Hmm seems a waste to me, since you are soo concerned about VM. If you jam sensors you wont get VMd. And you might actually do some damage.

At 2min 20sec I ve come to the conclusion that this is the most sorry BoP piolt Ive ever seen. At 2:49 you got jamed Again should use Sci team, then you get VMd again, If you wouldve used sci team right when you got jamed you wouldnt have gotten VMd.

At 3:07 I quit watching I stoped caring if you lost or not. You sir are not a good piolt, and if that BoP had Any sense what so ever he wouldve been opening up on you with more cannons, instead of dual beam arrays. Poor playing across the board. Not Over Powerd abilities.

Oh and my Klingon is only Com. 8, and I think I would own that BoP all day every day in my little battle crusier. Now I think this was staged because I cant believe anyone could get that far in this game playing like you, sorry to say, but there it is.

LOOK can i just pont out SCI TEAM REMOVES 1 DEBUFF ALSO ITS IMMUNITY AFTER WILL NOT STOP VIRAL MATRIX
also my presets are different than yours maybe u havent figured out that you can change your power levle presets to custom ones
so half your argument is moot. and eng team puts sci team on colboal cooldown,..
also its not polerise hull its hazard emiters
i dont want to get jam sensors i heal people
i think he had 2 sci teams but w/e you need to learn a bit more about the game before insulting people
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-02-2010, 08:47 PM
i love when people insult piloting skills hen they dont even understand the game mechanics. no more free shows. meet me for a duel after dp
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-02-2010, 11:23 PM
T4 last night we (klingons) fight vs 5 science ships with VM...
i was the only BOP science ship on klingon side... +2 esocrts + 2 cruisers...

result:

15:1 win vs the 5 science vessels...
why?
we got more tank, we got more dps + teamwork...

yeah VM ist OP
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temiel
T4 last night we (klingons) fight vs 5 science ships with VM...
i was the only BOP science ship on klingon side... +2 esocrts + 2 cruisers...

result:

15:1 win vs the 5 science vessels...
why?
we got more tank, we got more dps + teamwork...

yeah VM ist OP
I'm betting it was SNB that beat you not VM..
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-03-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post
I'm betting it was SNB that beat you not VM..
If you ignore the typo and read the whole post you'd realize that the Klingons WON the engagement against the science ships with VM.
Closed Thread