Lt. Commander
I ask because there are soo many Bugs and Small details that could have been fixed, added, tweaked if only the Devs played the Game for them selfs...

There are quite a few things that should have been added to the game that would be just common sense or that is Standard within other Games, even now after 30day from Launch there are still Bugs around that could have been easily found in CB or OB...

I think the Devs should be forced to play the Game for them selfs and see all of these bugs that make me go Crazy... or things that should have been added that are Standard in other games....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 03:28 AM
Devs are all playing WoW.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 03:39 AM
They did for a while, till they ran out of stuff to do.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadex View Post
Devs are all playing WoW.
if they are then they should have plenty of things to add to STO from playing WoW since Blizzard has set many Standards to MMOs.... and many should have been added to this game...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
if they are then they should have plenty of things to add to STO from playing WoW since Blizzard has set many Standards to MMOs.... and many should have been added to this game...
Like Grinding, griefing, and making every character except female elves in bikini chainmail look ugly? I guess you're right.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Of course they play the game. In case you didnt notice, there have been many patches to fix bugs. You can only fix bugs so fast. EQ 1 has been out since 1999 and there are still stupid bugs. <--- as just one example without having to use WoW
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Of course they play the game. In case you didnt notice, there have been many patches to fix bugs. You can only fix bugs so fast. EQ 1 has been out since 1999 and there are still stupid bugs. <--- as just one example without having to use WoW
Funny.... if the Devs actually play the Game there are about 5-6 Bugs I know of that are very simple to fix.... other bugs I know of might be a bit harder....
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankyspank
They did for a while, till they ran out of stuff to do.
I lol'd :p

I wouldn't be suprised though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Why would the devs want to play such a crap game when they could be playing WOW, EVE or f#cking UO for that matter..?

This game wasn't released by people that want to make a good game. It was made to bait imbeciles into buying lifetime subs. I only hope the number of menatlly retarded people is not big enough to allow this **** of a company to survive.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2010, 04:17 AM
they fixed a LOT allready... they also did break some things and they wrote in the last "state of the game" article that they have taken their Test Servers (named Tribble) and put it to the mainserver so they can not even Test the patches they throw at us, that is about to change though.

I am not defending them, just putting some facts in here.