Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2010, 04:18 AM
They instance-hopped encounters to make Rear Admiral 5 in three days, so they missed most of the content. :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
if they are then they should have plenty of things to add to STO from playing WoW since Blizzard has set many Standards to MMOs.... and many should have been added to this game...
oh yeah, Blizz has contributed to so much. Laggy servers, 8 hours a week of maintenance and a game that turns some of the nicest people into the type you'd sooner punch in the face in a bar than buy a drink.
Personally, i'm glad i left WoW, the community there has gone to hell.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
Funny.... if the Devs actually play the Game there are about 5-6 Bugs I know of that are very simple to fix.... other bugs I know of might be a bit harder....
How do you know the bugs would be easy to fix? Do you have inside knowledge of what their code looks like? How different aspects relate to other aspects?

As a programmer I hate users telling me that a fix is "simple", I know my code and will let you know how simple it really is. And just because a fix is simple, it doesn't change the fact that each part of an application has impact on other parts. That simple fix might just screw up half your application - been there, done that, got a wardrobe of t-shirts!!