Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Hello, share your ideas on the topic of how your favourite Superhero or Villan would live in the 25th Century among all that we know to be Star Trek.

I think this topic is appropriately categorized as fan fiction, I've always been a fan of all things Star Trek, Science Fiction and all thing releated to Superheroes and Villans, so I'm going to have a think about it before I post. You people get the ball rolling while I'm playing Bridge Commander, and I'll be back in about half hour.

I hope this thread turns out to be fun for all, go crazy and be creative!

EDIT: If you want to, go ahead and list what your top 3 Heroes and Top 3 Villans would be doing in the 25th Century.

I am also very sorry that I spelt Villains incorrectly in the main title, you have my sincere apology.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 03:30 AM
I think Batman would still be doing his own thing. But will have significant upgrades to his arsenal of gadgets. He would still have a cave somewhere and have a ship with a cloaking device. And his main enemy this time would be Orion Pirates.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 03:43 AM
Galactus would continue being awesome and eating planets! Nomnomnomnom..
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Ash would still have a chainsaw for a right arm and a shotgun in his left hand. Perhaps now it is a plasma shotgun.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
I think Batman would still be doing his own thing. But will have significant upgrades to his arsenal of gadgets. He would still have a cave somewhere and have a ship with a cloaking device. And his main enemy this time would be Orion Pirates.
I mostly agree. Except that he will also get rid of Undine infiltrators.^^
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Sadly thanks to the Federation and supreme medicine... Condoman is out of a job.
Also the Tribbles nearly killed him when he tried to use his powers on them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Good evening ladies and changelings, I am tonight's entertainment. I am looking for Ben Sisko, Ben Sisko, anyone seen him? anyone? I'll settle for his loved ones...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 05:29 AM
This is my short list of what my favourites would be up to in the 25th Century.

My top 3 Superheroes:
  1. Batman, the Dark Knight (Bruce Wayne) would be totally dead and buried, but Section 31 would have cloned him, then brain washed him into believing that the leaders of the Federations Enimies were actually his arch enemies from the past. Then Section 31 would give him access to the 25th Century remakes of all of his Bat Gadgets, e.t.c.

2. You'll find that Wolverine would amazingly still be alive, but unfortunately got tired of all the fighting and now simply hangs out with the ladies on Risa.

3. Hellboy and his family of Hell kids, find that they are no longer outcasts as there are plenty of aliens about who look a lot weirder than they do. His girlfriend and mother of his children probably died, but its ok because Hellboy takes the kids to see mom at the local Holo Center. As for Hellboys new job, he started trading cigars and enjoys the the time he gets alone from the kids on his freighter during trips, although there are still plenty of cats to be found on his ship.

My top 3 Villains:
  1. A planet in Solar System far away recieved a broadcast centuries old, it was the 20th Century movie the Terminator and it just so happened that the alien race enjoyed building new things, so they recreated The Termiantor to defend their world using their advanced metal alloys, shields and alien weaponry, but not just one, but Billions! Then the alien race got wiped out by the Terminators and now there's a planet out there somewhere populated entirely by Arnold! LoL

2. Dr. Evil would be plotting another insane way to destroy the world, unless the Federation gives him 1 Billion Energy Credits!

3. Catwoman of the future, unfortunately was assimilated by the Borg, which is totally true, honestly why else would teh Borg start jumping around like crazy cat people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Ash would still have a chainsaw for a right arm and a shotgun in his left hand. Perhaps now it is a plasma shotgun.
Awww man I love those movies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Good evening ladies and changelings, I am tonight's entertainment. I am looking for Ben Sisko, Ben Sisko, anyone seen him? anyone? I'll settle for his loved ones...
AWESOME!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2010, 06:03 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2010, 06:03 AM
The Silver Surfer would still be exploring the galaxy trying to discover more about himself, life in general and the meaning of existance overall.

Thanos of Titan would still be trying to figure out ways to take over the universe in some manner that would, in some twisted way, impress Death.

And Galactus would still be eating planets (as someone said above).

Cheers!
Cosmic_Canuck