Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Iron man would have phaser cannons in his hands, hyper-impulse drives in his boots, a shield generator, and enough firepower to pulverize tier 1 and 2 ships singlehandedly
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Dr. Doom would have his own planet, Latveria, that despite being ruled by an evil overlord, is the most peaceful and advanced planet in the known galaxy. He constantly plots against his nemesis Captain Reid Richards and his 'Fantastic Spaceship'.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Dr. Doom would have his own planet, Latveria, that despite being ruled by an evil overlord, is the most peaceful and advanced planet in the known galaxy. He constantly plots against his nemesis Captain Reid Richards and his 'Fantastic Spaceship'.
The Fantastic BOffs right? LoL :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorant View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Yea I forgot the superhero has to be fictional...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Yea I forgot the superhero has to be fictional...
What did you do? LoL

This thread got edited after only 14 posts, this is supposed to be a fun thread and I even have a thread in my sig, the 4th thread in my sig, someone was very rude in there on page 8 I think, that never got edited, whats going on?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
What did you do? LoL

This thread got edited after only 14 posts, this is supposed to be a fun thread and I even have a thread in my sig, the last one, someone was very rude in there on page 8 I think, that never got edited, whats going on?
I wasnt rude, I just said what Adolf would do in 25th century, but maybe his surname is considered a inappropriate posting.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Quote:
I wasnt rude, I just said what Adolf would do in 25th century, but maybe his surname is considered a inappropriate posting.
Oh right, yeah when I saw your first post yesterday I was a bit like, wow someone mentioned him, the name is instantly recogniseable and unfortunately even after 50 plus years, some people can be effected by such things. This actually goes to show that Cryptic does care about it's customers or perhaps it's just simply the law, maybe a mix of both, I'm quite supprised how fast they got this one.

I personally am not effected by seeing, hearing or reading anything about Mr. RL Villain and have seen a lot about him in recent films and I even remember that Voyager episode with his henchmen being played by Hirogen, but I guess we have all learned a lesson from this.

No using villains from real life, especially that one.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Hero: Not super, but hopefully Gilad Shalit will no longer be a POW by the time the 25th century comes around, but who knows.

Villain: Carnage will assimilate the borg.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
Hero: Not super, but hopefully Gilad Shalit will no longer be a POW by the time the 25th century comes around, but who knows.

Villain: Carnage will assimilate the borg.
Do you mean Carnage is assimilated by the Borg or acctually what you said? LoL

What an idea though, thats brilliant dude I love it, wonder if anyone with good drawing skills could do a sketch of what a Borg / Carnage Drone would look like, I prefer Venom myself, that could work to.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Carnage Symbiont takes over the borg queen, Carnage wins the borg. the end.