Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
Carnage Symbiont takes over the borg queen, Carnage wins the borg. the end.
The Carnage and Venom Symbionts enhance specific traits until the Symbiont has completely taken over the host right?

So do you think the collective would survive the Carnage, especially due to the fact that there all linked to the Queen or do you think the new Carnage Queen would be able to control them and use them to bring Carnage to the Galaxy?

Either way there would definately be no more order and perfection. LoL
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Hmmm...

I wonder what Superman would be doing in the 25th Century.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Iron Man!
03-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Iron Man 2 is out on April 30th here!

Whoop whoop!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-30-2010, 01:07 PM
In the 25th century there is a guy named Micheal John Carter. His impressive janitorial and athletic skills land him a post on board a Federation starship. While the captain an his bridge crew are off rescuing Lt. Miral Paris from the Klingons, he hops in the Guardian of Forever and goes back to the 20th century, where he becomes the superhero Booster Gold.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-30-2010, 01:11 PM
I think Mike Nelson would be adrift in space while the evil Pearl Forrester chases him and his robot palls through space.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Hmmm...

I wonder what Superman would be doing in the 25th Century.
Rusting in peace. ("Man of Steel" ) He was invulnerable, not immortal.

Wasn't the League of Superheroes 25th Century? They picked up the mantle.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-30-2010, 01:25 PM
hmm acctualy if you go waaaay back to some older and obscure Superman comics there is talk of Superman living for a VERY long time. probaly to do with he is a living Solar Battery. But i dunno I would think that the boy scout would probaly have retired and living his life out a mild manered Scientist somewhere happy to let the Federation do the job of keeping the peace
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
In the 25th century there is a guy named Micheal John Carter. His impressive janitorial and athletic skills land him a post on board a Federation starship. While the captain an his bridge crew are off rescuing Lt. Miral Paris from the Klingons, he hops in the Guardian of Forever and goes back to the 20th century, where he becomes the superhero Booster Gold.
Impressive Ravenstein, very impressive my firend!
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-30-2010, 03:59 PM
The super hero would be fleeing from all the major powers so as not to be inslaved by them.

The villan would have found that working ing the government of the major powers very profitable,and easy to pin the blame on the Orion syndicate.
Lt. Commander
I honestly believe Superman would still be around in 2409, but then he would be a lot easier to take care of now, you could easily "craft" a Kryptonite Energy Weapon! LoL

So he's probably hidden himself away, or perhaps he would have died of natural causes, but as previously mentioned, I'm sure if he stuck close to our type of Sun, he would be fine, the radiation from our Sun practicaly makes him immortal right?