Lt. Commander
# 1 How many
03-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi there
I'am wondering at the moment how many leutenant grades you have to go trough,before you get promoted to commander,at the moment i'am leutenant 11,a have all the skills that i can fill,but i don't get promoted,am i beeing doing something wrong.or must i fullfil beeing leutenant 11,and then i get prometed,because i want i stronger vessel than the light cruiser i have now.some spacebattles lasting about 30 seconds and you are wipe out,
can somebody tell me please
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 04:07 AM
you should have spent the skill points, once you have done that you will get a mission from the admiral at sol to go see him, do that and POOF promotion done.

also ensure on skills page you ahve scrolled down quite a few people miss there are a lot more than jsut that one page of skills
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks
indeed you must scroll down,never saw this,get my promotion,and choose a constitution class vessel,pitty you can saluut back when you have your official promotion,looks nice when you leave the hall,and the people salut to you when you walk out of the room
But i'am a commander now so thanks again
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiral.james.t.kirk
Thanks
indeed you must scroll down,never saw this,get my promotion,and choose a constitution class vessel,pitty you can saluut back when you have your official promotion,looks nice when you leave the hall,and the people salut to you when you walk out of the room
But i'am a commander now so thanks again
/emote salute