Lt. Commander
The story is old. The problem is semi new though , the game and it's theme was way to attractive for a good big audience. Mhmmm, personally i like the theme and i DO enjoy the game. Honestly ./care if i can or not RP ./care if i can or not socialize ( that would take more than one person to do anyway ). I enjoy the game's simplicity and immersion on each mission ; they are well written IMO. No it's not a sandbox game ...obviously but when it was the last time anyone played a non-boring sandbox lately? I play for about 4-5 days now i enjoy it ; i am lieut.Com.3 my main that is. I see nothing different here than any launch of any game i played the past 3 years. Hype, grief, whine until the server is up , where those will move directly in game. So I have a couple things to say : a) It's positive to argue about a game that can only make it better to the point that can be done and b) I am glad i have a MMO(rp)G that i play that i dont have to deal with anyone or deal with only those that i want to IF i want to. Yes i do understand mmo's are about socializing but noone can stop any player from doing so or become secluded, BUT i do like that i can play alone as well.

So far so good Cryptic .... I hope this game doesn't fail miserable like CO did for me ( but that was a failure on personal level anyway) and i hope in time to see the exciting new content for both "endgame" and klingon faction . That's all in general thumbs up from me!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 04:47 AM
You should be writing Dr. Suess books

Well, trust me, a big majority of the hate posts are going away on March 5th. (as well as many in-game players, but meh.. what are ya gonna do?)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcubed
You should be writing Dr. Suess books

Well, trust me, a big majority of the hate posts are going away on March 5th. (as well as many in-game players, but meh.. what are ya gonna do?)
Hehehe ....I ve just seen that happening in many forums in many games one to many times. In some i was a hater too because simply i didnt like the games... In this case i do like the game so all is cool for me. Nothing and none can bring me down Whats up with the servers anyway ...Wanna PLAY!!!!