Lt. Commander
# 101
01-16-2009, 02:37 PM
I think it is just chance that we have been shown so many comets/asteroids.

or maybe they have decided you have to dodge one million asteroids to gain tier 2 ships. Seriously though the images do look impressive, and it is more likely that the shots with the asteroids, and planetary debris are more moving to the cryptic staff then those that are not. After all they are a beautiful series of images.
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-16-2009, 04:43 PM
I think they're doing it just to divert attention from the fact that in most cases space is pretty empty and pretty bland.

Still my favourite photo of space is this one of the Earth and Moon as seen from Mars orbit: Photo
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_firey007 View Post
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU BE GONE DEMON BE GONE BACK TO THE HELL IN WHICH YOU SPAWNED FROM. But in all seriousness Sabre Class sucks some major balls, it's nothing more then a Glorified Police Ship for the federation but it looks good in the game just would have thought that would have been a class of starship that would have disappeared from the game, but then again if my eyes don't deceive me I think I saw a Cheyenne Class Starship docked in Dry Dock, which by my calculations would pretty much be near 100 years old at the time in which this game is set, Please Crypic don't use TOS/Original Movie ships anymore The Excelsior Class is dead just like the Miranda class, give us our Galaxy's and our Sovereign Class ships and we will be peaceful.... ohh and don't forget my Prometheus Class to.:p
And I persume your ship of choice would be "Borg cube". C'mon get some of reality check. Even US is using today Iova class battleships made in 194#.
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Great pics!
Lt. Commander
# 105
01-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Looks amazing !