Lt. Commander
I bought the Tactical Kit - Squad Leader MK X and it came with a couple of powers. One of them being Overwatch III.
When using Overwatch III, it should add 25% to all resistance, but it doesn't. With the Kit also came Rally Cry III. When using Rally Cry III, which adds 15% to all resistance my stats page change to reflect the newly added bonus for the duration of Rally Cry III.
Either Overwatch III is adding the bonus but not showing in the Stats page like other modifying skills such as Rally Cry, or Overwatch III is actually bugged and not adding resistances at all, or perhaps even the skill in that Kit is bugged and the normal Overwatch III works if not from that Kit.
I have a BO with Overwatch II, and the bonus got added to my stats while my BO had Overwatch II running.
Anyone got Overwatch III, either self or a BO with it, that could test to see if your resistances go up while running?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewldude
I bought the Tactical Kit - Squad Leader MK X and it came with a couple of powers. One of them being Overwatch III.
When using Overwatch III, it should add 25% to all resistance, but it doesn't. With the Kit also came Rally Cry III. When using Rally Cry III, which adds 15% to all resistance my stats page change to reflect the newly added bonus for the duration of Rally Cry III.
Either Overwatch III is adding the bonus but not showing in the Stats page like other modifying skills such as Rally Cry, or Overwatch III is actually bugged and not adding resistances at all, or perhaps even the skill in that Kit is bugged and the normal Overwatch III works if not from that Kit.
I have a BO with Overwatch II, and the bonus got added to my stats while my BO had Overwatch II running.
Anyone got Overwatch III, either self or a BO with it, that could test to see if your resistances go up while running?
Overwatch doesn't buff you, it buffs those around you. That's why you see a bonus when your boff uses it but not when you do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconStew View Post
Overwatch doesn't buff you, it buffs those around you. That's why you see a bonus when your boff uses it but not when you do.
Not entirely true. I just tested this out with some red shirts. apparently if I overwatch it doesn't hit me, but once i extend it to someone else it hits both me and my red shirts. However this doesn't hit my resistences on my character stats, just the buff icon. I'll have to get a human player to tell me whether the buff hits the character stats for the others.