Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Daily PVP quests
03-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm having issues with the daily pvp quests on klingon side. I have only been able to access 3 people in the kdf hail b'eta, kultan, and mara. I have never been able to acquire any quests from anyone else. I have physically clicked on the individuals that are supposed to give these preliminary quests however they do not offer them at all. I've attempted dropping all quests and reaquiring them, this has only led to the same 3 people offering quests which I complete. I've entered warzones and upon victory do not receive credit for any quests. From other posts which I have created people seem to think that this is an isolated problem for me. I've opened a ticket about the issue in game and it's going on 2 days now without a response to the issue. My klingon character is max level with all of his skill points spent. If you could help me resolve this quest issue I would appreciate it greatly as the little endgame that is available on klingon side is unavailable to me, which is very frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 12:42 PM
I think i have the same proble - i am only LC2 but with all skillz and I only get quests from those 3 guys who give very small amounts of SP points so levelling up with my kling toon is VERY VERY SLOW
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Commander J'vek doesnt seem to like me either...