Lt. Commander
# 1 Wrong Pre-Order item?
03-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Hello all, I just had a quick question regarding getting the wrong pre-order item. I went to the C-Store to retrieve my pre-order item (Target: The TR-116 Ground Rifle) and instead I received the Constitution class ship which is a pre-order item for gamestop. I know I should have received the rifle because I purchased the code in person at Target...WTF? Anyone heard of this happening and is there any chance I can get my rifle?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3M0
Hello all, I just had a quick question regarding getting the wrong pre-order item. I went to the C-Store to retrieve my pre-order item (Target: The TR-116 Ground Rifle) and instead I received the Constitution class ship which is a pre-order item for gamestop. I know I should have received the rifle because I purchased the code in person at Target...WTF? Anyone heard of this happening and is there any chance I can get my rifle?
Yep.. happened to a lot of us.. send a ticket in to Technical support from the main web site support page along with a scanned copy of your reciept (you may not need that) and let them know where you bought from, what you should have gotten and what you did get.. Cryptic should add the Rifle to your account.. but it may take a couple of days.. their Tech and billing teams are swamped at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 3 gotta love this
03-04-2010, 02:25 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Why would you complain about getting a Constitution class ship??? I know I would not.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 03:05 AM
I am at a loss if you did pre-order why has it taken you 30 days to realise you didn't get your item.Perhaps there was a time limit on claiming it. You need to check that. Got my rifle OK then later they gave me the ship as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Good it be that the constellation class is just a Miranda class and a very bad one at that. not to mention it cant be customised, it would be better if it was made to scale.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemhook View Post
Good it be that the constellation class is just a Miranda class and a very bad one at that. not to mention it cant be customised, it would be better if it was made to scale.
It also has an extra console slot (engineer i think) and an autocannon.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemhook View Post
Extra Engineering, Better than Mk II phasers from the get go, and 20% more hull.

however the rifle is sweet too.

Both however are obsolete by Lieutenant