Lt. Commander
Plain and simple - if you're leaving (like I am) don't discourage the people who are staying from staying...

Why? Because these people are staying in order to help the game's progression and evolution. In all honesty, we all bought this game believing it to be potentially great. Or at least to have great potential. Some people still believe it can be the game it set out to be. Maybe they're right. With their support, constructive criticism, and sub money, this game may actually develop into what we all believed it could be.

Some of us are impatient, and tired of waiting already. I know because I'm one of them. But let's not discourage the people who will give this game the potential it needs to not only survive, but thrive and develop. Each time we post a negative thread we're taking energy away from these guys who will be part of this game's future construction. And by golly, that just ain't right. We don't have to like the way the game is now, but we can't deny that it could become something much better than it is. And negativity sure isn't going to help anything.

To all of you staying behind - I salute you. When and if this game reaches its potential it will be because of your efforts and your faith in the devs.

Best of luck. Godspeed. And free dorritos.... from the devs. I'm not buyin' you nothin'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 08:51 PM
That's pretty good advice, and I hope this game becomes something worth a second look to you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedODonnel
Plain and simple - if you're leaving (like I am) don't discourage the people who are staying from staying...

Why? Because these people are staying in order to help the game's progression and evolution. In all honesty, we all bought this game believing it to be potentially great. Or at least to have great potential. Some people still believe it can be the game it set out to be. Maybe they're right. With their support, constructive criticism, and sub money, this game may actually develop into what we all believed it could be.

Some of us are impatient, and tired of waiting already. I know because I'm one of them. But let's not discourage the people who will give this game the potential it needs to not only survive, but thrive and develop. Each time we post a negative thread we're taking energy away from these guys who will be part of this game's future construction. And by golly, that just ain't right. We don't have to like the way the game is now, but we can't deny that it could become something much better than it is. And negativity sure isn't going to help anything.

To all of you staying behind - I salute you. When and if this game reaches its potential it will be because of your efforts and your faith in the devs.

Best of luck. Godspeed. And free dorritos.... from the devs. I'm not buyin' you nothin'.
If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. If you let your decisions or enjoyment of the game be affected by the people here in the forum... Well, you need to learn not to pay too much heed to what people say on the forum. Let everyone make their own decision, and the golden rule "if you want to enjoy a game, never visit the forum". If you are affected by that stuff I mean.

Anyway, good luck out there. I'm still on the fence if I'll renew or not. Game is not bad though, could do with some content, so I guess I'll see how the content looks on the 45 day patch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 08:54 PM
They can't be discouraged. Have you been reading the forums?
  • Fan are to busy playing the game and don't come to the boards.
  • They only have to put up with it until end of today, then no negative posts will appear, remember?
  • They "don't care", as they repeatedly post in threads to inform us.
  • Anyone with a complaint is just a whiny hater, so it shouldn't affect them.

Fans are safe in their bubble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
  • They only have to put up with it until end of today, then no negative posts will appear, remember?

I got the game on Feb 15th, so it expires when the 45 day patch supposedly arrives... Ain't that great timing?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM
BBB:

http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Repo...Studios-221613

Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:

The Great Time of Patience will be hard for me to endure. I must stay strong. ANd thanks for the dorritos.

Nom nom nom nom
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:

I doubt it will discourage many since the majority of the community doesn't read or post on the forums on a regular basis, they just play the game and come when they need some info to help further their progression.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post

Well.. not necessarily only until today. I, for example, am good until the 8th because I didnt input my key until the last day possible.

On a side note.. I have decided to sub atleast 1 month and see where it goes from there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akikisaragi
I doubt it will discourage many since the majority of the community doesn't read or post on the forums on a regular basis, they just play the game and come when they need some info to help further their progression.
But it does discourage potential customers, that come here , looking for information on the game before they buy.