Lt. Commander
# 21
03-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Oberion
Not sure he's the one crying, Petal.

You seem to zero in on these threads (you know, the ones with even the smallest hint of positivity) with alarming speed and accuracy.

Its almost as if it literally upsets you when people post to say they enjoy the game, causing you to swoop in dramatically... only to whip out the tired, wheezing old BBB thing.

I think is funny that the one in the group who is actually crying would accuse someone else of it. You know, funny in a "sad" way
Waaaa! You too sunshine. [edit]

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
[edited]
*pats on head* Here. Have a cookie.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Quote:
[edit]
So you're saying I win? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Hahaha. Cry much? Wipe your tears and go play your game junior.

Grow up cupcake.
Hehehe, this coming from the guy who keeps complaining about the game not being what he wanted. You soooo cute! <pinching cheek>

Like I said, it's just a game dude. Lighten up. You either like it or you don't. If you don't, stop angsting about it and go do something you do like. Sheesh, you act like this is life or death.

I DO love how you think someone saying, "Oh. Did I mention that it's...JUST A GAME? To many people take it WAY to seriously. Relax. It's JUST A GAME." is crying <LOL>. Sheesh dude. I think you just lost at teh intrawebz.

After having read the rest of the thread, I notice that is a constant of yours. Regardless of what anyone says, you claim they're crying then try to act superior <ROTFLOL> DUDE! You're not in kindergarten anymore. Heck, not only do you fail at teh intrawebz...you fail at being a troll. How sad. Soooooo sooooo sad.
<plays the worlds smallest violin for you>
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-03-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedODonnel
Plain and simple - if you're leaving (like I am) don't discourage the people who are staying from staying...

Why? Because these people are staying in order to help the game's progression and evolution. In all honesty, we all bought this game believing it to be potentially great. Or at least to have great potential. Some people still believe it can be the game it set out to be. Maybe they're right. With their support, constructive criticism, and sub money, this game may actually develop into what we all believed it could be.

Some of us are impatient, and tired of waiting already. I know because I'm one of them. But let's not discourage the people who will give this game the potential it needs to not only survive, but thrive and develop. Each time we post a negative thread we're taking energy away from these guys who will be part of this game's future construction. And by golly, that just ain't right. We don't have to like the way the game is now, but we can't deny that it could become something much better than it is. And negativity sure isn't going to help anything.

To all of you staying behind - I salute you. When and if this game reaches its potential it will be because of your efforts and your faith in the devs.

Best of luck. Godspeed. And free dorritos.... from the devs. I'm not buyin' you nothin'.
Best post I have read from anyone in this forum for a long time. Good job!

THIS is the way to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-03-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
Hehehe, this coming from the guy who keeps complaining about the game not being what he wanted. You soooo cute! <pinching cheek>

Like I said, it's just a game dude. Lighten up. You either like it or you don't. If you don't, stop angsting about it and go do something you do like. Sheesh, you act like this is life or death.

I DO love how you think someone saying, "Oh. Did I mention that it's...JUST A GAME? To many people take it WAY to seriously. Relax. It's JUST A GAME." is crying <LOL>. Sheesh dude. I think you just lost at teh intrawebz.

After having read the rest of the thread, I notice that is a constant of yours. Regardless of what anyone says, you claim they're crying then try to act superior <ROTFLOL> DUDE! You're not in kindergarten anymore. Heck, not only do you fail at teh intrawebz...you fail at being a troll. How sad. Soooooo sooooo sad.
<plays the worlds smallest violin for you>
When you translate this into adult, go ahead and repost. Ok, "dude"?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
When you translate this into adult, go ahead and repost. Ok, "dude"?
And when you can write a post that doesn't get GM-edited, you can go ahead and rep- .... oh, actually don't bother.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Sorry OP, but thats not necessarily true. While I do agree that someone who doesnt like the game shouldnt tell someone who does that they are wrong and that they shouldnt play, people who dont like the game SHOULD post their concerns on the forums. This serves two purposes: first, it lets the Devs see what they need to work on. Second, it lets potential customers who read the forums before playing see what kind of problems to expect, much the same way you read reviews on any item you can purchase online.

So again, someone shouldnt say "dont play this game". However, if someone decides not to play the game based on the problems they see other people discussing, well, then Cryptic needs to get to work. Its not the players fault for discussing the problems with the game.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sorry OP, but thats not necessarily true. While I do agree that someone who doesnt like the game shouldnt tell someone who does that they are wrong and that they shouldnt play, people who dont like the game SHOULD post their concerns on the forums. This serves two purposes: first, it lets the Devs see what they need to work on. Second, it lets potential customers who read the forums before playing see what kind of problems to expect, much the same way you read reviews on any item you can purchase online.

So again, someone shouldnt say "dont play this game". However, if someone decides not to play the game based on the problems they see other people discussing, well, then Cryptic needs to get to work. Its not the players fault for discussing the problems with the game.
Personally sending a PM to the Devs will get their attention better,
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribbler View Post
Personally sending a PM to the Devs will get their attention better,
Not sure if you read my entire post, but that is only one of the reasons people should post their concerns with the game. And TBH, I'm not sure your right about the PMs. Honestly, if everyone PMd the Devs they would have thousands of individual messages about different topics to read. Its easier to read through a thread on one topic.