Lt. Commander
# 1 Disappointed with the big K
03-03-2010, 12:55 AM
I must say that I was disappointed when I unlocked the Klingon content, there seems to be one PvE area and the rest so far is either ground or space PvP areas. It is my hope the soon they may add some sort of story line for the Klingon's. I realize that the Klingon's live for war and thus that may be the reason for so many PvP arena's.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 12:57 AM
ah but no your also need to know that u unlock more nebula pve missions!!
exactly the same as the one you have now but there a different colour and the ships are different
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
ah but no your also need to know that u unlock more nebula pve missions!!
exactly the same as the one you have now but there a different colour and the ships are different
Like I said I just unlocked and have not gotten too far in as of yet. but so far what I see is tones of PvP content and very little PvE content.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 02:17 AM
I'm indeed disappointed, too. Klingons are PvP only. I had hopped for some decent PvE missions against rebel houses and the like, but nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 05:14 AM
We dont need pve bordom,that will make klingons leveling soft like the feds.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gollywog
We dont need pve bordom,that will make klingons leveling soft like the feds.
Need it or not, Craig Zinkievich has stated that they are moving Klingons in a PvE direction.

I expect that the goal is to have a story based mission system up to the max rank, as a mirror to the Fed content.

PvP may eventually have some better scenarios, but I do not expect anything else. At least, not for a LONG time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
Need it or not, Craig Zinkievich has stated that they are moving Klingons in a PvE direction.

I expect that the goal is to have a story based mission system up to the max rank, as a mirror to the Fed content.

PvP may eventually have some better scenarios, but I do not expect anything else. At least, not for a LONG time.
If that is tha case then I am looking forward to it. I don't mined PvP a little but the way it is right now I fill like it is forced PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnonSeek View Post
I realize that the Klingon's live for war and thus that may be the reason for so many PvP arena's.
I dont know why poeple have this idea. and it seems the devs do as well. Klingons live for honor. honor comes in many forms. yes war and battle is a big part of that. but it does not mean just killing people, it the hunt and setting things right. what i think is people need to be reading the books that are based on the klingons, i think it would open up a way for the klingon faction to be much better.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna Son of Gorak
I dont know why poeple have this idea. and it seems the devs do as well. Klingons live for honor. honor comes in many forms. yes war and battle is a big part of that. but it does not mean just killing people, it the hunt and setting things right. what i think is people need to be reading the books that are based on the klingons, i think it would open up a way for the klingon faction to be much better.
It's okay. Under the current game, the Feds live for war too. There is one (all of ONE) mission where you talk to someone before things break down in to hostilities. Other than that, it is shoot first, and never ask questions.

FYI: Love your avatar.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 09:56 AM
All we do is pvp and pawn the feddies and all they do is whine about how powerful we are.

Yes we get 3 Nebulas but we can go into Borg hunt and pawn more feddies for fun.

Why do we not get rewards for killing players?