03-27-2010, 06:12 PM
CoH is still waiting for plushie Rikti monkeys
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpants View Post
MMO T-Shirts?

That's the nerdiest thing I can think of.

But if you want to make sure to never ever have a girlfriend, go ahed, wear 'em
ROFL

Your post made me laugh flyingpants, my girl friend wears my STO T-Shirt, she stole it from me about 2 days after I took it out of the box, hence why I like this thread and want another T-Shirt! LoL

It is nerdy and geeky, but you know there's a lot of girls out there who dig that.

If you are a geek of any kind, my advice is find a girl who loves you for who you are, who loves the same kind of geeky stuff that you do, those girls are out there and there all awesome!

Also, never be afraid to tell ANYONE that you love Star Trek, ever!
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-27-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm up for some STO stuffs to. My wife had a "where's Sulu" shirt made for me already, so I don't need on of those anymore, though h it would probably go like wild-fire if they made them. I would like to have Some of the Cryptic designed Cruiser as models like the Hot Wheels models. A coffee table book of development art for each major expansion would be cool. The Olympic Ice cream scooper is a boss idea! Any of the typical items mentioned here would be cool also.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I'd like custom ball cap with the STO Logo and your Ship name and serial number along the edge of the bill.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicJustice
On topic though, I would definitely buy one of those Starfleet-B jackets in the Engineer Yellow color.
OMG! LoL

I missed what you posted and just read over it again, I completely agree, I would absolutely love to be able to buy my favourite uniform from the game, but only if it was made in the Jacket format, and only if it was made professionally.

What material do you think would be best for these uniforms?

Do you think leather would work, I would definately pay for them made in the same material as the X-Men Uniforms in the movies. I imagine it would be very expensive though and I'm unemployed, but I won't buy any cheap replica stuff. I've never had a Star Trek uniform and that's the reason why, they all look to fake.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Leather and Wool would be amazing for the In-Game Uniform Jackets, so long as I can make it exactly like mine in game

@Alecto The keyboard has come down in price abit and I've had it since WoW:BC I even managed a full 2 minute Tanking rotation for it lol but now all my buttons are reprogrammed for my BOFFs abilities. It deff looks like something Data would use on the Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 27 Cheers!
04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the info on the keyboard Reon, much appreciated.

/bump
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
What would you like to buy of STO?
I'll take a Real Life Vulcan Love Slave please.

Make that two... and throw in a real Orion Slave Girl too. :p
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
I'll take a Real Life Vulcan Love Slave please.

Make that two... and throw in a real Orion Slave Girl too. :p
This FTW
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
I personally wouldn't mind a Letterman's Jacket that looks like a STO Uniform I would buy it in a heartbeat!
The B1?

Yeah I'd buy one of them too
Closed Thread