Lt. Commander
# 1 2 shots kill in pvp
03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Ok, how they do this, one shot? I'm being held, then a second shot, I'm totally drain from hp.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendrick View Post
Ok, how they do this, one shot? I'm being held, then a second shot, I'm totally drain from hp.
An expose attack that you didn't resist followed by an exploit attack which killed you. One, two, you are dead.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 08:48 AM
ok then, How do I make an expose attack, how do I make an exploit attack, and what skills I need training to resist more?

ok, ok, I'm going to read the forums some more...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 08:56 AM
but if any1 would help by directing qith some links...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Look at your weapon nifo some give expose attacks some give exploit, best exploit is sniper rifle.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Never done any ground (or space for that matter) PVP but I expect it happens like this:

Player fires a weapon special mode with the Expose ability and you don't resist it
Player then switches weapons using "Z"
Player then fires a weapon special mode with the Exploit ability
You turn into a red mist

Basically you need to get a weapon with an Expose, and then an Exploit, and then be able to switch them when you notice the flashing icon for the special attack. And try not to give in to the temptation to use both special attacks in succession when the exploit attack isn't flashing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Expose is a percentage chance for some weapons. The weapons you get from doing exploration missions usually have a chance of doing an expose.

Most weapons have an exploit attack. On your abilities bar it is the second button (left to right) on the first bar. IF you use this exploit on an exposed target you get a massive attack bonus. This is usually enough to kill the exposed target.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Expose / Exploit switches really need to be looked at for PvP. They need to share a cooldown, or something, as many feel this 'exploit' is a major factor in people no longer que'in for PvP ground.

Perhaps give players a resistance to holds, or something, because it's no fun staring at the screen for 20-30 seconds held waiting for it to turn grey, and then respawn you.. Might as well go afk and make a sandwich
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Expose / Exploit switches really need to be looked at for PvP. They need to share a cooldown, or something, as many feel this 'exploit' is a major factor in people no longer que'in for PvP ground.

Perhaps give players a resistance to holds, or something, because it's no fun staring at the screen for 20-30 seconds held waiting for it to turn grey, and then respawn you.. Might as well go afk and make a sandwich
Indeed! An exploit usually means being banned in a game like that. I saw the queues diminushing, I guess it's important that we share those informations. I created a new char just to be able to resist (the character trait you choose) but it didn't do any good I'll tell you that much.

Thank you guys! I'm gonna look up into it next time I play
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 01:44 PM
To make if fairer, realastic it should take 30 secs to change weapons not instantly.