Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Yes they are the same faction. Both are Federation. Both are alien males. Only differnce is one is Engineer and one is Science.
Never checked to see if class would make a difference.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I tried this myself with one of my female betazed science officers...however when I loaded the saved uniform, it also turned my officer into an exact replica of the original one I saved the uiniform on. I had thought that the uniform save feature and the facial features save were two seperate things, but I'm guessing not.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2010, 11:22 AM
You know I didn't think about that... I don't think I saved the facial/body features separately. I know in CoH it just saves the entire costume, including body/head feature changes all in one file.

I'll give saving the individual parts a whirl tonight and see if that works.

Thanks for the help.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2010, 01:03 PM
I found the problem occurs if you change the name of the costume. Leave the costume names to the default and I don't have the problem.

I discovered this when I modified some bridge officers, then changed the costume name from the original BOff name to the new name I had give the BOff. When I tried applying the costume to another BOff of the same species/gender it wouldn't work.

Short solution: Never change the costume name.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-04-2010, 07:53 AM
I tried this last night and it still didn't work. I know I changed the BO name and costume name on them, so that is probably it. I'll have to try it without any name changing to test it out. Name changes shouldn't really matter though...