1) If I put points in quantum torpedoes at Commander am I totally gimping my character? Are there MK X Quantum torpedoes available? Do the different torpedoes actually have different qualities or is it just damage?
2) Some more explanation of the "skills" you can pick for your character at launch would be nice, too. I'm still not sure what some of them actually do, or how useful they are.
3) Respecs? When, how, and how much? I don't like the idea of putting points into a paritcular weapon, having some patch nerf it, and then being required to pay to respec.
We've noticed that the klingon ship skills have a couple issues, in particular there was no rank 5 cruiser skill, and secondly that the various skill levels were in fact not cumulative but rather specific.
For example, the rank 3 bird of prey skill applied ONLY to the rank 3 bird of prey, rather than being a cumulative bonus to birds of prey.
The federation captains do not have this limitation.
1. One of the devs made comments about the torpedo weapons and revealed that ita intended that every weapon will have its use and lets say equal powerlevel, but in the current skill trees some special weapon skills cost more skillpoints than others and so this great idea dont work anymore . Is this intended or are there plans to change that ?
2. Is the low cap which only allows 16 skillups at admiral rank intended to be there until level cap is raised in the future ?
3. After we know we have limited skillpoints to use many realized, some Skills are getting useless after some time for example the shipkills that after you reach a new rank and get a higher tiered ship , is there any plan to revisit the skill tree ?
4. Are there any plans to improve the Tooltips to know every ability thats increased by one skill ?
5. Are the bonus numbers on the skills always percent ?