Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
playing 4 minutes 45 sec.s less for such a great patch with lots of bug fixe and a new content with raid is nothing...thank you very much for this patch
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersunset View Post
playing 4 minutes 45 sec.s less for such a great patch with lots of bug fixe and a new content with raid is nothing...thank you very much for this patch
TWO HOURS, FOUR MINUTES, maybe.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
03-04-2010, 03:14 AM
This Patch Makes me feel all warm and fussy inside :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
03-04-2010, 03:16 AM
Thanks for taking the server down at 7pm in my timezone with absolutely no notice - AGAIN.
I thought you were trying to do once-weekly updates and rotating schedules? What aren't the European, Asian and AUstralian members not complaining enough of something? Its a disgrace.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
03-04-2010, 03:24 AM
im not complaining today. at least its being done on a thursday and not over the weekend.

only complaint is that i thought i had plenty of time to do a mission, but it turns out it was one of those 'oh yeah, now you gotta do this!' ones. the one in the briar patch that is slow as #^ anyway. FUUUU... i just got to the bit where i had to chase the klingon ships, and down goes the server.

i really wish that missions had a little note about the estimated length of the mission. like give them names such as "foray" "skirmish" or whatever.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
03-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGrok View Post
Thanks for taking the server down at 7pm in my timezone with absolutely no notice - AGAIN.
I thought you were trying to do once-weekly updates and rotating schedules? What aren't the European, Asian and AUstralian members not complaining enough of something? Its a disgrace.
No notice?
You mean like the initial post on this thread?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
03-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGrok View Post
Thanks for taking the server down at 7pm in my timezone with absolutely no notice - AGAIN.
I thought you were trying to do once-weekly updates and rotating schedules? What aren't the European, Asian and AUstralian members not complaining enough of something? Its a disgrace.
Lol, no notice? I too live in Australia and when I went to log in at around 6pm here (UTC +10) there was a notice at the initial log in screen plus one at the patching screen, this notice on the forum and a warning about the servers going down in-game 30, 15,10 and 5 minutes before it actually went down...If that is not enough notice for you and you still feel the need to complain then maybe MMOs just aren't for you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
03-04-2010, 03:25 AM
No notice?

I sent in game messages at 30, 15, 10, and 5 minutes before the servers went down.

Also the OP says that this thread has been up since 11:23am 3/3/10.

Not saying the system is perfect but how much more notice to you need?

Edit: Oh Shavan and Deathstrik3 beat me to it !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
03-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
No notice?

I sent in game messages at 30, 15, 10, and 5 minutes before the servers went down.

Also the OP says that this thread has been up since 11:23am 3/3/10.

Not saying the system is perfect but how much more notice to you need?

Edit: Oh Deathstrik3 beat me to it !
lol I was just about to edit my post to say about the time this was thread was created as well, but you beat me to that...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
03-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
Thanks, THANKS for taking it down during peak period... AGAIN, we really appreciate it out here in the pacific, i mean it's a typical late night for people, night before friday so everything's open longer, but no, not STO.

Put it on a frigging 10:00pm patch time in america, see how american subscribers feel next time.
Christ!

The server has been going down pretty much every Thursday at this time since i can remember. How is it so hard for you to just not play for a couple of hours??

Sorry I don't usually flame, but I'm getting so very sick of the crying about time zones.

People just need to deal with it - life is tough
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.