Lt. Commander
# 31
03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
playing 4 minutes 45 sec.s less for such a great patch with lots of bug fixe and a new content with raid is nothing...thank you very much for this patch
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersunset View Post
playing 4 minutes 45 sec.s less for such a great patch with lots of bug fixe and a new content with raid is nothing...thank you very much for this patch
TWO HOURS, FOUR MINUTES, maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-04-2010, 03:14 AM
This Patch Makes me feel all warm and fussy inside :-)
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-04-2010, 03:16 AM
Thanks for taking the server down at 7pm in my timezone with absolutely no notice - AGAIN.
I thought you were trying to do once-weekly updates and rotating schedules? What aren't the European, Asian and AUstralian members not complaining enough of something? Its a disgrace.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-04-2010, 03:24 AM
im not complaining today. at least its being done on a thursday and not over the weekend.

only complaint is that i thought i had plenty of time to do a mission, but it turns out it was one of those 'oh yeah, now you gotta do this!' ones. the one in the briar patch that is slow as #^ anyway. FUUUU... i just got to the bit where i had to chase the klingon ships, and down goes the server.

i really wish that missions had a little note about the estimated length of the mission. like give them names such as "foray" "skirmish" or whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGrok View Post
Thanks for taking the server down at 7pm in my timezone with absolutely no notice - AGAIN.
I thought you were trying to do once-weekly updates and rotating schedules? What aren't the European, Asian and AUstralian members not complaining enough of something? Its a disgrace.
No notice?
You mean like the initial post on this thread?
Lt. Commander
# 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGrok View Post
Lol, no notice? I too live in Australia and when I went to log in at around 6pm here (UTC +10) there was a notice at the initial log in screen plus one at the patching screen, this notice on the forum and a warning about the servers going down in-game 30, 15,10 and 5 minutes before it actually went down...If that is not enough notice for you and you still feel the need to complain then maybe MMOs just aren't for you.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-04-2010, 03:25 AM
No notice?

I sent in game messages at 30, 15, 10, and 5 minutes before the servers went down.

Also the OP says that this thread has been up since 11:23am 3/3/10.

Not saying the system is perfect but how much more notice to you need?

Edit: Oh Shavan and Deathstrik3 beat me to it !
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
No notice?

I sent in game messages at 30, 15, 10, and 5 minutes before the servers went down.

Also the OP says that this thread has been up since 11:23am 3/3/10.

Not saying the system is perfect but how much more notice to you need?

Edit: Oh Deathstrik3 beat me to it !
lol I was just about to edit my post to say about the time this was thread was created as well, but you beat me to that...
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
Thanks, THANKS for taking it down during peak period... AGAIN, we really appreciate it out here in the pacific, i mean it's a typical late night for people, night before friday so everything's open longer, but no, not STO.

Put it on a frigging 10:00pm patch time in america, see how american subscribers feel next time.
Christ!

The server has been going down pretty much every Thursday at this time since i can remember. How is it so hard for you to just not play for a couple of hours??

Sorry I don't usually flame, but I'm getting so very sick of the crying about time zones.

People just need to deal with it - life is tough
Closed Thread