Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Salvage Thing PVP ( LARGE )
03-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I've pvp'ed 2 x today and have gotten stuck 2 x after respawning as a Federation player inside of the Federation base.... Obviously this is a clear line of Collision or LOS occuring.... LOS occurs when a target can fire at you but you cannot fire back at them and are hiding in or underneath an object. LOS means for the ones that have no CLUE... Line of Site.....

So every time I, have respawned since my last 2 PVP fight's .... I wind up in the Federation Respawn Base..... One other person got stuck in there and the only way they got out was to use Ramming speed in which there ship eventually blew up and they were able to spawn outside of the Base....

This require's an EPIC FIX on your part due to Collision and LOS....

NPC's such as Borg & Terran Empire.... Have been either stuck inside elements such as structure's or in plain view and have been unattackable.....

People like me who get stuck in buildings after respawning and this hasn't happened since your last patch on the 2nd of march at the PVP Salvage Instance..... This has happened on the 3rd of march 2 x and I blame your patching....

Please move the space station or the respawn area out a lil farther.... I do not want to spawn inside the space station again !.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the info. We have a ticket in place and a fix is in the queue.